Wow...

Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, print this one out... go try it

shut the computer OFF. walk outside, find a quiet place. have a seat. relax. slow your breathing down as much as you can, in thru your nose, out your mouth. slow and steady, keep the tempo down. hands OPEN. no fists. keep the breathing pace right there... slow and steady. put your feet up, lean back and relax (I used to do this laying on the pool deck). tighten up all the muscles in your arms and legs... relax em. keep breathing at the same pace. keep this up, thinking about something relaxing... deep breaths inhale in your nose, exhale out your mouth.

10 minutes of that... and i have NO idea what happens. no matter how pissed off I am I somehow end up sound asleep and get the best rest I can imagine... all the problems seem to go away for a while.

Yeah parents piss me off...

My dad tried to start somethin with me one night cause

he was drinkin at some poker party and came home

thinkin he could talk . to me. My brother (does IT work)

was being an a-hole and was playing dumb about re-installing

windows on their computer and wanted me to come do it.

He was living w/ us for a while after he moved out for several years

and it was hell living w/ him. So my dad comes up stairs and

was tryin 2 threaten me and he grabbed my arm while I was on the

phone, and it flew into a few pieces out of my hand into the hall.

So he mushes me and I went back at him and grabbed his thigh

and his arms went up into the air and up against my wall, so I

switched it into a full nelson and slammed his face to the floor and

broke his glasses. When I let him up he tried swingin at me but couldn't

get close to me and he started tryin to threathen me sayin I hit him

and he was gonna kick me out but my mom and everyone knew

he was pissin me off and he wanted me to apologize. So I apologized

sayin I'm sorry he got himself hurt for tryin to mess with me... heh

He used to always try and talk down to me before that but ever since

he doesn't even try and get loud with me.

Moral of the story, sometimes parents just need to be taken down a notch.

I'm straight, but there's nothin wrong with being bi or gay.

If you have a problem with it, then that's YOUR problem and can

talk all you want until a fist connects to your face one day, at which

point you can choose whether or not you want to risk getting put

back into your place again.

Im not even going to bother reading the rest of the replies to this, but i have 3 words for you

Don't be gay...

Although for you it may seem impossible, try.... nobody likes gay people... gay . is grose...Unless both chicks are hot..

550183[/snapback]

I was just like you dude. Thought the same thing. But Gay people are still people. I work around alot of them at my job.. Some are pretty cool while others need to be shot. Sure yah might not agree with them man. But they are intitled to do whatever they want in their own homes... Just as long as they dont shove their gay pride . all around im fine with it. Hell they are pretty open with joking around too, at least the ones I know..

My question for Badger is how old are yah man? You sound pretty young still. Reason why is most people at young ages are unsure of themselfs man. Your mom is just trying to be your mom, looking out for you. Whatever you choose your mom will eventully accept, one way or the other. I went threw alot of . when I was younger with my mom. Hell she threw me in an instution... Eventully after awhile we are mending the relationship...

And in reguards to your anger. I know how yah feel man. I gotta be extra carfull then most people man. Im 6'9" 316 lbs... I could easily hurt someone. Thus, instead of taking my rage out on people I do it on other things. Sometimes I go out and do a little target practice in my backyard. Other times I write, listen to music, play a video game, theres alot of stuff you can do.. Just watch your fists.. If you cant absolutly control yourself go for the wall instead. Your moms gunna still be pissed but your less likley to spend the night in a holding cell..

I don't punch unless it's in self defense, regardless of gender, if that tells you anything.

550021[/snapback]

If a woman is going to punch ME with a closed fist like a man... then I see no problem in retailiating. Its never happened (knock on wood) but if it did, man what a trip.

Dude! stop your whining and grow up! lol...So what if your mom screams at you. When you are old enough go join the Military it will grow you up in a hurry and teach you to handle being screamed at lol.

Badger, I think your mom is in shock that is all Give it some time. I think it would have been easier if it came from you than from some one else. You know what I am saying? But I have no idea how your mom is like only you do. DOes your dad know? Good luck bud.

Um, I don't know about a lot of other people here, but I never had a problem with anger with any friends or parents or anyone, except my freakin sister. I have most definately punched her, never in the face, and I felt bad for it after, but never told her. She's the only person I know that can make me lose it like that. That being said, the way I learned to control my anger around her, is that I would just go into my bedroom and take a nap. Like bigred said, you just sorta lose your anger.

Now, about your mom knowing. Give her some time to think about it, and when she comes to talk to you. Make sure you stand up for your beliefs. Also, make sure she knows why you feel the way you do, and that she knows nothing she says is gonna make you change yourself. Even if it takes her a little while she will eventually understand.

You know, I know I should be more tolerant, but all the gay stuff creeps me out. I know that people are different, and different strokes for different folks and all that, but me personally, I don't like it. You obviously feel differently, and that's cool. I don't hate gay people, but it's not exactly the best thing since sliced bread in my mind either.

Anyways, where I'm going with this is that I don't even know you, and it still kinda creeps me out. Imagine for a moment how your MOTHER would feel hearing this for the first time. I guarantee she just flipped out and rebooted when she heard it. Keep in mind how all of this looks from her side. I'm not saying she handled it properly, because my bet is that there's a LOT of history that ties into the story, but I am saying that it's probably not very easy for her right now either.

Also, keep in mind that you are what? 15? I'm not trying to be a dick at all, but let's face it. Even though you think you've got it all figured out, in ten years you'll realize that you didn't have a clue. And in ten more years, you'll realize that you still don't. I'm only 24, so I'm not much better, but I've gotten to an age where I can admit to myself that I don't know ..

Like it or not, people are going to assume that you have no clue what you're talking about at your age. The only way to get past that is to talk to them calmly and explain yourself. That's my recommendation. Give it some time, let both parties cool off, and then if you truely believe in your choice, then go talk to her about it and explain why.