Who Is Your Super Bowl Pick?

Nerm

After the first two weeks of the NFL season who is your pick to win it all?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. After the first two weeks of the NFL season who is your pick to win it all?

• Patriots
    • Steelers
    • Colts
    • Eagles
    • Rams
    • Panthers
    • Falcons
    • Chiefs
    • Other (Please post whom if this option selected)

I gotta go with my home team the San Diego Chargers. They had a good chance last year (AFC West champs @ 12-4). Unfortunately the Chargers this season have had a rough start loosing against the Cowboys and Broncos (ugly game), but fortunately bounced back against the Giants (take that Eli Manning :D ). The Chargers had a easy schedule last year, but this seasons schedule is horrendous.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's a super bowl?

lol :lol: j/k...

it's that silly game where everyone wears pads and helmets isn't it... :P

maybe if the "super bowl" was a big bowl of buffalo wings i'd be interested... but... it's just a girly version of rugby

GO TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS!!! ..

ohh.. wait wrong sport.. hmmm.. uhh.. w/e.. i'm with nrg football is a girly version of rugby that took its name from europian footbal, which it never should have because soccer is a much better sport than football. should be called. "grown men hitting each other really hard"

the only SB prediction i have is that the patriots wont win it agian.. no bloody way.. other than that i dont really follow american football

Edited by danyo64

wheres the who care option at :D as i cant stand football, baseball, basketball, soccoer, ect...

548054[/snapback]

WOOOT!!!!  Me too!  All very boring and overhyped, IMO.  :P

So.... how about that local sports team?.....

548055[/snapback]

Yeah, we'll leave the group showers, tight-uniformed sweaty butt-slapping, and all-male mudwrestling to you guys, and take our "lame" stuff elsewhere :P

548075[/snapback]

riiiiight...

go take your computer back into your parents basement. I think the sunlight from the windows is burning your sensitive skin.

it's that silly game where everyone wears pads and helmets isn't it... :P

maybe if the "super bowl" was a big bowl of buffalo wings i'd be interested... but... it's just a girly version of rugby

551064[/snapback]

oh yea. well at least america isn't an island. ha. i pwned you with my geography skillz.

freakin Wales. what's that all about.

disclmainer: IUMaestro actually likes rugby

and don't count the Bengals out YET.  they're looking pretty good now.

548571[/snapback]

especialy after what they just did to the bears, man they keep comeing so close to shutouts....24-7,

27-13 browns

37-8 vikings

24-7 bears

^ thats a playoff bound team no doubt, will they make it to the super bowl? i doubt it but its not out of the question....

and yes i live 30 miles north of cinci, so they are obviously my home team, and my favorite team lol.

Everyone around here is coming out finally and saying they liked them all along, but were too embarassed to admit it LOL.

Edited by sYstEmATiC