Who Is Your Super Bowl Pick?

Nerm

After the first two weeks of the NFL season who is your pick to win it all?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. After the first two weeks of the NFL season who is your pick to win it all?

• Patriots
    • Steelers
    • Colts
    • Eagles
    • Rams
    • Panthers
    • Falcons
    • Chiefs
    • Other (Please post whom if this option selected)

I am a Colts fan so obviousely that is who I picked.

*Disclaimer: I only listed the teams that are considered legitimate title contenders. If your team wasn't listed then I am sorry but that means they most likely don't have much of a chance anyway. lol* - This is why I listed the "Other" option. :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres the who care option at :D as i cant stand football, baseball, basketball, soccoer, ect...

548054[/snapback]

WOOOT!!!! Me too! All very boring and overhyped, IMO. :P

So.... how about that local sports team?.....

Bishop and Verran, if you guys don't care about football then why post in this thread? This poll wasn't asking if you liked sports or not now was it? Go play sissy golf or something with your girly friends lol. :P

Yeah, we'll leave the group showers, tight-uniformed sweaty butt-slapping, and all-male mudwrestling to you guys, and take our "lame" stuff elsewhere :P

548075[/snapback]

GREAT! lol :P

green bay packers baby!!!!

548059[/snapback]

worse yet they lost to the LIONS!!!!! and we look at what crappy chicago did to them. chicago administered quite the beating of detroit... and I dont' see them as a long shot at all.

It's New England for me again this year. after that Tampa Bay... but they're the long shot.