Do You Fold?

BiPolar

Do you participate in Folding at Home?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you participate in Folding at Home?

• Yes (why?)
    • No (why not?)
    • Not yet (why not?)
    • Yes, but on hiatus (why?)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nvm i just stopped being lazy and installed the intaller you d/l from here, i use to use the client from the folding@home website which has like a taskbar icon which for some reason caused halo to minimize but im folding again only got one rig to fold on tho and i do alot of video encoding so i doubt ill pull out wu's like some others around here.

c'mon clay!  Get back to folding!  We are 66 days at our current pace from passing General [M]ayhem, and then that's it.

Hmmm...I didnt realize that Gen[M]ay had a team...I'm considering switching now.allnighte.gif

I used to fold but electricity got to my parents and now I'm not allowed to leave the computer on. When it's on I'm gaming so it doesn't help out much.

547050[/snapback]

:withstupid: exactly...no offense, but I've got other things to do on my computer that take priority. I don't leave my computer on 24/7.

if it's the electric bill, no arguments. But the low-priority of folding means it will step down allowing you to do what you want without any interference. And you don't have to fold 24/7 (it helps), but with today's machines, you'll still have enough time to get your work unit in.

but if you don't want to, that's fine. Just trying to answer some argument points.