Dude Check This Out

apostolics

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say "ouch" but I hardly doubt he felt anything lol. I agree with whomever said the other drivers shouldn't feel responsible because if the guy is doing 100+mph and he caused the accident then it is compeletely the motercycle drivers fault.

I agreed with r_target here!!!

who was going 110mph?  who caused the accident?  THEY didn't kill him.  this is suicide in my book.  the jackass on the bike killed himself.

541439[/snapback]

more than suicide it is attempted murder to drive that fast5 that is why you get arrested for doing that speed

big ouch!

the people driving the cars are still gonna feel like crap - they aren't at fault for the dumbazz on the bike being dead, but since it was their grille that killed they guy, they are still gonna feel like it was at least some part their fault. It obviously wasn't their fault but they will still feel like crap...

mu mom ran out to check his pulse and she said that there was no doubt he was instantly dead. he was wearing a helmet but he hit so hard that it didnt matter she says he was face down in his boxers and blood was pooring out of it. the medics were more worried about the guy in the car. he was about 25 years old but he was more in shock than in pain. my younger brother had to defend him ifrom some bumb@ss who started calling him a stupid driver and murderer all the witnessed backed the guy in the car up. my mom says his ancles were attached by a thread of skin. they said that he hit the windshield and flew over the telephone cables. about sixty feet away from the accident is were he ended up.

Wow, that shows he had some serious speed... crazy flight time - although he was being a serious dumbazz, at least he probably wasn't alive/awake when he went for a bounce.

Good job on your brother for sticking up for the driver, and your mom checking on the acrobat...

Edited by cybergrunt69

The fact that the driver was going 110+ gives him just about all the realistic responsibility for this (un-realistic meaning "Well, they were driving the car, therefore they deserve to be sued." or "Ford/Honda/Chevy made the car, I'm going to sue them!").

Driving is a major responsibility. Making bigger and better engines for cars that aren't emergency vehicles or for legal racing is stupid, but adrenaline gets the best of people.

ugh, i don't wanna start a flame war, but building bigger better engines is a freedom, we all have the right to go fast...but there is a time and a place for everything...that was neither the time or the place to be going over 100mph on a bike...