What You Do For A Living / Job

TimeMachine

learn how to spell "entertainer" and I may just belive you

and the fact that you can't even spell entertainer...leads me to scoff @ your claim that you're working on your masters in finance

540586[/snapback]

think he was just kidding lol....

i have worked 4 jobs total and im 18yo and just graduated last year (sound like im writing a resume LOL)

1st: McDonalds for 7 months making a measily 5.15 an hour

2nd: Lees famous recipe chicken for 2 years. started at $6.00 and quit at 7.75 p/h

3rd: Long John Silvers for about a month at 6.50 p/h

4th and current job: Temple-Inland paperboard. i have worked there for about 2 months making 13.10 p/h. Its a factory and we make cardboard boxes... our biggest customer is miller brewery (the beer co yes) so we make beer boxes.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am an adult intertainer/actor

i have stared in 23 movies 

i have stared with such actors as Tiffany Towers and Pandora Peaks

i am currently working on my masters in finance

P.S. i am no longer in the industry  i am currently employed as an underware model

540583[/snapback]

lol funny! :lol:

I guess I coulda said I am Hugh Heffner hahahaha....... :lol: .....hmmm work with computers or work with playboy models? hmmm wonder which one a guy would choose lol. :D

Computer tech Full time and a Paid On Call Firefighter 24/7 :) I wouldn't have it any other way :)

540457[/snapback]

dang straight brother. Firefighting is the number one job out there. Testing out for career department shortly. Hopefully to be hired by them next fall. They wont be hiring for about a year or so, which works out perfect.

I love da' job. I get to work with a bunch of good jakes...

Bosco, with the Paid on Call thing, is it just enough to cover gas costs, or more?

I work on construction/wiring with my step-dad in the family buisness. Today I had to lay out forms for a one sided cement wall... EVILNESS!

540458[/snapback]

The stipend we receive on my current department is approx. 500 a year. The POC department I belonged to, we made a rate of 20 dollars an hour, which was enough to cover fuel, missed work, etc etc.

dang straight brother. Firefighting is the number one job out there. Testing out for career department shortly. Hopefully to be hired by them next fall. They wont be hiring for about a year or so, which works out perfect.

Well good luck where are you trying to get in?

I myself have been toying the idea around about joining a fulltime department but we shall see what happens

Currently employed as a Planner/ Scheduler for a local contractor at Shell Chemical Corp. It sucks for the most part, but does pay well! You would think I'm working with all brain surgeons and rocket scientist if they were all as smart as they think they are. B:)

Well good luck where are you trying to get in?

I myself have been toying the idea around about joining a fulltime department but we shall see what happens

540705[/snapback]

Small 16 man career department in Vermont. 16 full timers and a handful of part timers that do it as a "second job". I'd love to start out just as a part timer, if that's what it meant to get my foot in the door. They average about 4000 calls per year. 3500 (give or take some..) are medical runs.

from 1998-2003:

Resident dj in a high (160$ a night)

Guest appearances in other clubs(250$ per 2hour gig, once a week)

made me about 570$ a week, sweet times, good money but hard work; longest set: 14hrs straight, no drugs, minimal alcohol; 2days of sleep afterwards, whole week of ear sizzles. Stopped cause i felt like going old at 24 (the been there, done that feeling)+ felt like my life was going in circles.

Completely left the music scene, and the nightlife (way too demanding)

Now i'm a production manager in a plant that manufactures cleaning products. I'm in charge of the broom handle manufacturing division (wooden and metal handles; capacity: 50000 units a day, 8hrs day.

Edited by Varry

learn how to spell "entertainer" and I may just belive you

and the fact that you can't even spell entertainer...leads me to scoff @ your claim that you're working on your masters in finance

540586[/snapback]

it was a mistake Billy Bob

i often make them i am HumaN

and yes i am kidding i am Manwhore

Edited by contra33