New Swiftech W/c Kit

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/swh2edukit.html

This new W/C kit from Swiftech looks really impressive, might even take on some of the custom dual-fan setups. I'd love to replace those fans with some beefy Panaflo 120x38mm ultra-high-speeds and hook them into a fan controller.

Wow, thats a good price for a kit with performance of that calibur. That storm block sure is something in a high flow setup :O ....

Another great wc kit from swiftec

I've heard only good things about swiftech pumps :)

536217[/snapback]

That swiftech pump is identical to the Danger Den pump, and a bit more expensive, but it says "swiftech" on it, yippee!

Hmmm.....I might have to consider this. It even matches my color scheme. Tell me that wouldn't look tight in here:

105132333.jpg

536524[/snapback]

lol the tip of the heatsink fan is painted green!! haha niceee :D and i think it be nice..

lol honestly, alot of pumps from different brand are like the same!! laing, DD, Polarflo, Swiftech bla bla.. some of the models are like the same!! if i can, i just stick to normal aquarium pump which are cheaper :D

That swiftech pump is identical to the Danger Den pump, and a bit more expensive, but it says "swiftech" on it, yippee!

536527[/snapback]

Sorry, i'm not one to go after brand names,if it's the same and cheaper i'm all for it I never compared the two i only said that i've heard good things about it :bah:

Edited by kobalt