How's that? top speed or what?

2005 Chevrolet Corvette (not Z06)

0-60: 4.1

1/4 mile: 12.5 @ 115.0

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Quad Cab

0-60: 5.3

1/4 mile: 13.7 @ 103.0

532519[/snapback]

that's the quad cab. it's only got an automatic. look at the manual trans on the regular cab.

besidse that, the lightening is faster than the vette too. it's also only a RWD truck. owned one of those... amazingly FAST truck.

<_< I dont push my mustang anywhere  :P

532520[/snapback]

All fords breakdown all the time. It's actually in the manual. You should read it sometime. It's actually a "feature" of any ford car...

<sarcasm off>

Man this brand loyalty stuff kills me. Ford is better than Chevy. Chevy's better than Ford. They all have trucks that break down. Lots! Get over it.

that's the quad cab.  it's only got an automatic.  look at the manual trans on the regular cab. 

besidse that, the lightening is faster than the vette too.  it's also only a RWD truck.  owned one of those...  amazingly FAST truck.

532527[/snapback]

oh ok. those are just the numbers I found right off. :thumbsup:

<_< I dont push my mustang anywhere  :P

532520[/snapback]

Here Here! Nor do I push my Bronco around! My old 85 Bronco II ran GREAT until 2001 when I sold it. It was my first vehicle, and it was very nice. The only problem I ever had with it was the A/C died and cost $500 to replace. I sold it in 2001 to an old guy who didn't even know how to drive a stick shift. It was getting a little...tough to switch gears, but what do you expect out of a little old SUV that's been driven hard for 16 years?

All fords breakdown all the time.  It's actually in the manual.  You should read it sometime.  It's actually a "feature" of any ford car...

<sarcasm off>

Man this brand loyalty stuff kills me.  Ford is better than Chevy.  Chevy's better than Ford.  They all have trucks that break down.  Lots!  Get over it.

532529[/snapback]

yeah, but at least there's something to fix. I repaired an expidition that was "totaled" put a new set of axles on it, suped the engine up a little.... the danged escalade is going to prove to be an impossible feat to get solid axles under it :( it's built like a bic razor!

the danged escalade is going to prove to be an impossible feat to get solid axles under it :(  it's built like a bic razor!

532539[/snapback]

The only modding you do on escalades is euro lights, 20inch rizzims, low profile tires, and a thumping sound system.

The only modding you do on escalades is euro lights, 20inch rizzims, low profile tires, and a thumping sound system.

532541[/snapback]

Full reverse 20in gold wire rims, and gold door trim. And cheasy mirror window tint.

<Cartman singing voice>

....in the ghetto.......in the ghettooooooooooooo.....

Pfffft rust? its a 2003 and looks the same as it did the day I drove it off the lot :gets her turtle wax and cloth out:

532541[/snapback]

I've never waxed my 02 focus once, and I live in michigan where salt is spread like water. It doesn't have a spot of rust, or any body problems for that matter :P