2005 Ford F-150 Fx4 Super Crew

d3bruts1d

yeah, those new durango's are BEASTS!!!, lots of room i prefer then over the older style durango, and hell if you going with a truck u might as well get it fully loaded, right?

532471[/snapback]

Yeah I like the new models a lot. The original model was OK, but a little too small for me. What killed it was the 04 bodystyle they put on them...it was disgusting. It looks like a box with a tiny engine compartment sticking out of it, Kinda like one of those snubnose Blue Bird busses.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2005%20Dodge%20Ram%20SRT-10%20Quad%20Cab.jpg

there ya go D3...  just pickup one of these bad boys :)

532260[/snapback]

Since when did trucks start looking like spaceships? Too much flashy crap on that for me really. I'm not a truck guy at all, but if I was going to get one, I'd get one without all that crap on it. I think the Dodge's look better without all that stuff.

Since when did trucks start looking like spaceships?  Too much flashy crap on that for me really.  I'm not a truck guy at all, but if I was going to get one, I'd get one without all that crap on it.  I think the Dodge's look better without all that stuff.

532484[/snapback]

all the afro-licious shiny stuff is what makes it the SRT-10 lol

all the afro-licious shiny stuff is what makes it the SRT-10 lol

532486[/snapback]

Ground effects? Texas tail? Phantom grille? Ram air? Looks like a big red pair of balls if you ask me. I'd rather get a TRUCK, not a 4x4 racecar. Call me old fashioned, but I love the OLD broncos and silverados. Square lifted pieces of steel. Nothing fancy, but they've got it where it counts. Like I said, I'm not really a truck guy, but just seems like that's more car than truck. With something that flashy, who'd want to beat the crap out of it like you should do to a truck?

Ground effects?  Texas tail?  Phantom grille?  Ram air?  Looks like a big red pair of balls if you ask me.  I'd rather get a TRUCK, not a 4x4 racecar.  Call me old fashioned, but I love the OLD broncos and silverados.  Square lifted pieces of steel.  Nothing fancy, but they've got it where it counts.  Like I said, I'm not really a truck guy, but just seems like that's more car than truck.  With something that flashy, who'd want to beat the crap out of it like you should do to a truck?

532487[/snapback]

Yeah something tells me those won't be popular among ranchers in west Texas... :lol:.

Me like old Borncos too :)

Oh and Lo, we have the opposite thing going on up here in Kansas. All the farmers/ranchers drive Z71s. Used to be all Fords like texas, but not many around anymore. The only Dodges around are the diesels. The dealers down there must be screwing you guys over, cause I don't think they cost nearly that much up here. (Haven't checked lately though lol) Course, the big thing to do is to drive down to Dallas/ft worth, etc, and buy a fully loaded, low miles Z71 from the rich suckers who drive them for one year in the city and take the depreciation hit. :lol::lol:

Yeah something tells me those won't be popular among ranchers in west Texas...  :lol:

Me like old Borncos too :)

532492[/snapback]

Exactly! If you want a racecar, buy a vette. If you want a truck, don't buy that thing :)

Oh and Lo, we have the opposite thing going on up here in Kansas. All the farmers/ranchers drive Z71s. Used to be all Fords like texas, but not many around anymore. The only Dodges around are the diesels. The dealers down there must be screwing you guys over, cause I don't think they cost nearly that much up here. (Haven't checked lately though lol) Course, the big thing to do is to drive down to Dallas/ft worth, etc, and buy a fully loaded, low miles Z71 from the rich suckers who drive them for one year in the city and take the depreciation hit.  :lol:  :lol:

532499[/snapback]

Haha! Z71s! I don't know about the new ones, but the older ones I'm familiar with were great! That's a TRUCK! :)

Not just cuz it's a chevy. I could give half a crap about all that brand loyalty nonsense.

Exactly!  If you want a racecar, buy a vette.  If you want a truck, don't buy that thing :)

532502[/snapback]

but the SRT-10 is actually FASTER than a corvette. it's also not a 4x4 (my objection to it)

but the SRT-10 is actually FASTER than a corvette.

532507[/snapback]

How's that? top speed or what?

2005 Chevrolet Corvette (not Z06)

0-60: 4.1

1/4 mile: 12.5 @ 115.0

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Quad Cab

0-60: 5.3

1/4 mile: 13.7 @ 103.0