What In The Hell Is Going On!

Fueler

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really crazy - I got 5850 points yesterday and 6,082 points so far today. I've been averaging 2100 ppd. I've wondered why my production over the last couple of months has been lower than normal. Our team production is over 150K today as well. Look at the other teams and you'll see crazy numbers everywhere. Has Christmas come early? Too bad we're not running a folding contest at the moment :lol:

Edit:

From the front page of the folding community forums:

We have developed a way to efficiently test to see whether a WU has been credited and are running a stats update with this tool. WUs which haven't been credited in the past for some issue will likely be credited in this upcoming pass. We have a long list of WUs from the past which were potentially not credited due to one issue or another. Since many checks must be made during this process (in order to not to double credit), this process is very slow and may take 1-3 days to complete.

The stats will be slow during this process and stats updates may occur at unusual times.

WOOHOO i just got boosted to the 21st spot thanks to my 2649 points and i still have 2 pcs about to dump 400 tinkers next hour mwahhaaa this would be my best day ever i have been adding 10-12 wus per day but now its like 16 and counting. i wish was a real stat though im just going to need to ask more ppl to join my quest to solve cancer

i wish i got boosted 6000 points though now its just like a normal amount does that mean all my wus had been accounted for?

This is great man I wonder how long it will keep going :)

532371[/snapback]

Bosco, remember when I posted a week or so about my points droping around 2,000 ppd for a while, I am still runnining all the same machines 24/7 and you said I was upset because I could not catch you? Well maybe they found out the problem and our WUs Points for Science will be corrected