My Problem With My School

Mr Black Cat

If you had no friends and all that happened to you was bad at the school you currently go to, would you like to transfer?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. If you had no friends and all that happened to you was bad at the school you currently go to, would you like to transfer?

• Yes
    • No

Such is my life. I have absolutely no friends at my school, people there constantly pick on me, and the dress code sux. And as ana added bonus, people there think I am gay (which I am not!). Whee. Would you guys wanna go to a school like that? I certainly don't. I know most people hate going back to school, but I have considered running away or commiting suicide becuse of it! It really ticks me off. And for all those people out there who have been in my shoes: congrats. I dunno if I can pull it off. And to those people who think that what i'm going through is nothing: add a hectic homelife to the mix, and the fact that I've been living like this for 5 years now. THAT's enough to encourage suicide. And to all those people who go to school and act like freakin' morons: lay off it. The people you pick on have only so much patience. I knocked a kid's teeth out last year. And I don't regret anyting else I've done.

P.S.: After thinking an entire year about it, suicide is too much trouble.

Severely sick of this crap:

Mr Black Cat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been there before and i stuck with it, but it was hard. i almost got expelled for getting in fights though. cause during the summer i decided that i wasnt gonna put up with it anymore from anyone. everyone hated me for a while, but then they started to realize what they were doign to me and they stopped and im actually good friends with some of them still

been there before and i stuck with it, but it was hard. i almost got expelled for getting in fights though.  cause during the summer i decided that i wasnt gonna put up with it anymore from anyone. everyone hated me for a while, but then they started to realize what they were doign to me and they stopped and im actually good friends with some of them still

524258[/snapback]

same here dude, ive went through all of that crap...after that...EVERY and i mean EVERY time someone even such as pushed me, i whailed on them, and after that (after w=being suspended 4 times in 2 months for fights) people realized i wasnt going to take their . and they stopped, now im back in the mix and have quite a few friends that i actually beat the crap out of.

but now that im out of school its even better.

i would kick thier butt in front of thier friends, or shank em. :lol: then again i barely have problems with people and most of my friends are really wild but take thier education seriously. my school is pretty small so there arent many problems within, but its in the middle of the projects, so other schools try to cause trouble, but wind up loosin to my school. all in all for me, school has been fun, but the teachers ugh... but most of the fights in my school is between the girls. they are very vicious :lol: they carry razor blades and bats lol. the boys barely fight though... im surprised that for a small school in the projects, around 83% pass thier classes and regents. so im pretty glad im in a small school where butt i woulda been expelled in a big school for fights/ weapons possesion :D and no, my school dont check for weapons and the security guards are some what scared of the kids here. black kat, keep up your hopes and anyone mess with you, physically or verbally, kick thier butt unconscience and see if you can trasnfer to a smaller school, or one that is diverse in varies ways.

man... one of my school's was a zoo... and it was down in essex, a part of england where EVERYONE picks on everyone and every day is one long circus day with practical jokes and fights and .. man it was ridiculous...

first year was tough, first years (aka first graders in high school ~12 years old) always got picked on and it was just insane... man... anyway i just went mental on a few people and beat the crap out of them for even the slightest provocation... next four years i didn't get bothered at all

if you haven't got any friends at school and you have the option to move, maybe you should..

I experianced all of that . through elementary school because my mom is a teacher. I guess they thought that because my mom was failing them (because they were freakin retarded) that they should pick on me and try and humiliate me in front of everyone. I decided to switch schools, and the only other school was a tiny little catholic school with about 150 kids. Well, i got there and the kids were alright and nice and . but it was like something out of the twilight zone. Everybody was so nice that it pissed me off and i switched back to my old school. After a two month disappearance, the dummies that picked on me started doing it again, so i changed the way i acted, and started acting like i didnt give a . what they said and sometimes just ignoring them and they seemed to lay off. Im not really that stong a guy so kicking their asses wasnt an option.

Hang in there man. Tell the people that you dont care, pretty much ignore them or totally go along with what they are doing, it will piss them off a lot more than it pisses you off. All they are looking to do is get a rise out of you. Either dont give them that or break the noses of whoever messes with you.

Get a transfer first, if thats no better start handing out daily beatings. Its a dog eat dog world, dont be afraid to bite someone sometimes.

Edited by BlitzBomb

Well I can't say I've ever been in your shoes... but I can definitely empathize with you. Believe it or not, EVERYONE has that nightmare at some point in their lives. You were just unfortunate enough to get the really short end of the stick. The best thing to do to get out of it is to disprove whatever the do. If they think you're gay, do something (non-freakish) to prove you aren't. If they say stuff: stop, stay a comfortable distance away (so you won't be intimidated) and ask something like "I'm sorry, when did you hit puberty?" or ""Do we have a problem buddy?" If they say "yeah", you say "Just checkin'", and keep on walkin.

transfering will just let them win, they'll say..i'm glad he's gone. just stick it out...stop being a p*ssy and stick up for yourself, try and be confident, and dont take any crap from anyone

Such is my life. I have absolutely no friends at my school, people there constantly pick on me, and the dress code sux. And as ana added bonus, people there think I am gay (which I am not!). Whee. Would you guys wanna go to a school like that? I certainly don't. I know most people hate going back to school, but I have considered running away or commiting suicide becuse of it! It really ticks me off. And for all those people out there who have been in my shoes: congrats. I dunno if I can pull it off. And to those people who think that what i'm going through is nothing: add a hectic homelife to the mix, and the fact that I've been living like this for 5 years now. THAT's enough to encourage suicide. And to all those people who go to school and act like freakin' morons: lay off it. The people you pick on have only so much patience. I knocked a kid's teeth out last year. And I don't regret anyting else I've done.

P.S.: After thinking an entire year about it, suicide is too much trouble.

Severely sick of this crap:

Mr Black Cat

524241[/snapback]

your not the only one buddy. i live like this for 11 years now, now im ok i guess i jus became reallly Outgoing and fought back , people take over utr weaknesses so u should jus really fight back.