64 members have voted

1. 1. From these 2 which is the best?

• The Simpsons
    • South Park

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Southpark. I like how it is able to keep up with current events. If you look past the crude language, it really makes some pretty profound statements.

Someone mentioned that the animation of SP sucked. Its supposed too. It started as construction paper that they moved around and took still frames of to animate. (Though of course it is now done by computer.) That's just part of the 'atmosphere' of the show.

Simpsons.... south park is beyond just toilet humor... it's actually very stupid.

some of my favorite shows are tripping the rift (great series D3), the shield, the wanted (a good new show), and drawn together. outside fo those shows, TV is only for sports and a little news.

I voted south park.

Although the simpsons may be classic, they're funnyness is going downhill. Its a national lampoon situation. They were funny at one point, and they're still an AMAZING show, but not as funny anymore IMO...

South park on the other hand is doing the opposite. They're on their... what is it 9th season now? And every episode seems to be funnier than the last.

Thats my oppinion. Now, watch 50 people verbally "tear me a new one"