Number Of Computer Work Injuries!

JeepNPhreek

How many injuries have u had from working on your computer?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How many injuries have u had from working on your computer?

• 0 - 5
    • 5 - 10
    • 10 - 15
    • 15 - 20
    • so many i cant even count!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soddering irons burn THEY BURN!!!!! AQHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THE BURNING WONT STOP!!! AHHH!!!

::passes out::

long story short, I cant have kids...

I feel you man i feel you completely on that one.

I hate those freakin things I can't count the number of sear marks on my hands fro soldering irons.

j5

out

Ha, I've stuck my finger in my fans at least a million times for no apparent reason at all! I'm not really sure what the hell i'm thinkin when i'm stickin my hand in my case with the computer still on.

me neither

four unless you count sodderin irons. then its like... 15 actualy, the 350* of an oven feels a lot hotter than a burn from a 1,000* soddering iron. It just turns white. and u cant move it. anyway, once i burnt my trigger finger right before I went to lazer quest, and I only got 650 points! How can anyone get so low!! that was 3 or 4 weks ago and my finger is still scabbed. computer injuries... Once I was fixing my little brother's friend's computer, (e-machine AAH! NO ROOM INSIDE!!) and when i was done I carried the case across the room to where it goes, and i felt like i brushed my finger on a...something. I put it down and was just about to put the screws back in the cover when I saw a puddle of blood prob 3 in. in diamiter and my hand was driping with blood. it took mabye two and a half seconds for it to bleed that much, I washed my hand off and there was a big gash in my finger. then I cleaned up the blood and went home and bled untill I put a band-aid on. I didnt even know... it was weird, we are guessing it was the 'handle' on top of the case, on account of it had blood on it.. weird... that happned a couple times. Ive never lost a limb in a fan. wait... my computers dont have fans... but the old computer's heatsink gets pretty hot. there are no places to put fans in my computers. anyway,how could he loose his 'eleventh finger' in a fan anyway? what would that be doing in a computer?

:blink:

ive putn my fingers in my fans a couple of time but it doesnt hurt at all once i cut my finger pretty badly on the corner of a memory stick that just didnt want to go in. some advice, be careful around the edges my finger hurt for like a week

ive putn my fingers in my fans a couple of time but it doesnt hurt at all once i cut my finger pretty badly on the corner of a memory stick that just didnt want to go in. some advice, be careful around the edges my finger hurt for like a week

gehehehee, i gues your like some of thouse people who go inside there pc, with there head, to look at the cpu, and stay stuck with there hair in the power supply, and get a lovely shock :P

greeetz

gehehehee, i gues your like some of thouse people who go inside there pc, with there head, to look at the cpu, and stay stuck with there hair in the power supply, and get a lovely shock :P

greeetz

hmm...never done that before..only a matter of time i spose..lol... :lol:

i think the only one i have had was while modding my case i got a major cramp in my hand i totally wanted to chop it off i bet that woould have felt better...lol...umm i think i have cut my finger on my case once...lol dont ask me how i just rember hand goes in blood comes out...lol