Need A Mp3 Player

Fanatic

I need a MP3 player for a trip I will be taking. Need a decent player that is cheap. Would like to spend $150 Max. Good battery life as well. Please post your opinions.

just got one its a extreamly good flash player ^_^

the new samsung yepp's YP-mt6X is the 512mb version not sure how much the 1gb version is but its about 120 for the 512mb.

You can get a 1gig flash player from iRiver for about 150. I have one of their players, smaller memory, but just the same. A good 30 hours on one AA battery. They advertise 40, I guess it depends on how you use it.

I've heard the Yepp and Muvo are great players. From what I can tell, you don't need special file management software for either of them.

That would be the only drawback to the iRivers that I can see. You have to use an app from iRiver to manage the files on your player.

I just got a Lexar LDP-600 off of Ebay new in package for 80.99. took less than a week for shipping. Has 512 mem and an SD slot to add another gig, has FM radio and an FM transmitter which I tried at work last night and it transmitted about 50 ft using the headphones as an antenna. eBay store has them rotating on auction and I have not seen 1 go for more than 90 bucks. lowest I've seen was 51.00. Only prob is it re-charges through USB, charge is sposed to last 14 hours.

Hope that helps and

:foldon: