Fun Presidency

Which president had The most fun presidency?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which president had The most fun presidency?

• Clinton
    • Nixon
    • Bush Jr.
    • Kennedy
    • Washington
    • Jefferson
    • Reagan
    • T. Roosevelt
    • Bush Sr.
    • Andrew Jackson

Who do you think had the most fun as president of the USA? I would say Clinton. He got in and out of messes way too easy: almost every day, he had another problem(and not small problems,mind you). And he milked the position of president as much as he could. He got a $500 haircut by a guy who cuts hair with razors tied to his fingers.

Now remember, any president is a candidate for "Most Fun Presidency"

Ps: Wasn't sure if this could go in politics or polls.....so I picked this one.

Happy polling:

Mr Black Cat

jfk scores all the way

he had jackie and marilyn darn how much more fun could you get + ties to the mafia. neither hillary nor monica cant beat that. he was the man until .,..uh you know .

Id have to say callvin collidge. He was able to sit back and relax as the nation seemed to be booming but was actually about to colapse. Everyone thought he was wonderful. He spent a great deal of his time trying to scare security guards using various costumes like dressing up as an indian. His day consisted of waking up at 12 working for 4 hours then sitting on the front porch of the white house to watch the sun start to set.

Warren Harding. I think he's the one who basically appointed all is buddies from the country club to cabnet positions, partied and played golf all day. not to mention kept the white house stocked with liquor, despite being in the middle of prohibition. sounds like he had a good time. espeically since he wasn't assinated.

Guest Raven65

I had to be Kennedy, He had Monroe, and half the population. That's what had a hand in getting him killed. He was boffing everyone.