Window Blinds That Dont Expire

Gr4vitas

alright guys i really whant a new theme and had a sweet one untill my friggin window blinding program expired... <_< anyways are there some free ones that are good out there?

Guest Jeremy

Speaking of themes, does anyone know a good theme site that doesn't try and install spyware like themexp?

Because there are themes out there specifically designed for use with these programs. Standard themes don't have the pizazz that the 3rd party ones do.

Speaking of themes, does anyone know a good theme site that doesn't try and install spyware like themexp?

489897[/snapback]

I have never had a problem with spyware and themexp.org. Then again, Firefox blocks every popup that I used to get with IE. Plus, I never download executables, only zip files.

Yea, but from ThemeXP, you DL the Zip, which then contains an .exe!!

And installs some crap spyware for you. <_<

tbh, Windows Classic Theme is the best. Just custimise it to ur likeing!

I use to Use Style XP, looked good, but then it just messed up one day :wacko:

+ I was feed up having to install spyware from ThemeXP.org just to get a

Ya, MS has an app for themes - and it kinda works. But that's how they do it. Make something kinda nice, then others come along and do it 10x better. In the next SP or OS release, they take the work that the others have done and make it built-in. (think about Norton for Win3.x, then 95, 98 - they did it good, then MS took that work so they could say "don't bother buying that stuff, we already have just what you need").

Don't waste your time or money on any MS Plus Kit. Take a little time to make up your own or pay a few bucks for an app that does it right.

Edited by cybergrunt69