$859.oo !

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16814143028

Will this madness ever end. Honestly, who in their right mind would pay that much for a video card? Let me rephrase that, who has that amount of money to spend on one piece of hardware, lol.

If this is considered a rant, I apologize. I am just shocked at the moment. :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can answer your question... BigRed :P he has 2x in sli. Plus, any other extreme bencher with the cash will drop teh money for those cards even if it is just 1-2% higher...

I don't even spend that much when I build a new comptuter :lol:

488855[/snapback]

well thats just crazy. ^_^ :D

Yeah yeah, waste of money... BUT I think nVidia is making quite some money off these... ^_^

Ill buy a 256mb card in a few (2-3) years, and a 512 in like 10 lol. Well moo. :)

I'd love to have one just for bragging rights! When I get back to work for the winter I will probably buy two, unless there is something better by then ;)

it all comes down to how much money do you have to spend.. / waste.. i dont have any to spend or waste so i will stick with my eVga geforce 6800GT

if ou have money to spend then i would get it, but honestly i would never buy it, well, not now atleast with the 70 on the horizion, but being an ATi fan, i would go with a 520 anyways lol

you might as well just go out and give your money to them. i mean why is it so important to have an extra 256 megs of ram... bragging rights? i mean no one sees it unless you post pics, and no one will care about it in 3 months when the new cards are out. so its just not worth it. there is getting a high end machine that kicks the @$$ out of every one and then there is you spending 3x as much for performance that is just not worth it.