I Wanna Get A Tatoo

General

I agree with Dominicka, find a good artist first. Also what I do before I add a new tattoo is I pick one out that I like, then I go back in six months if I still like it then I have it done. It's saved me from getting a couple tat's that could be catogorized in the "what the heck was I thinking" field.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could get a barcode. That would be original IMO.

481094[/snapback]

yea...a friend of mine was thinking of getting that on his wrist or the back of his neck...with USMC over it...if you couldnt guess from the USMC...he's a marine...he decided not to though...instead he was gonna get some celtic thing he drew up on his back...looks good....but remember tattos arent something to be cheap on...look around for the best artist in your area at the best price...and even go to a place that specializes in what you want. he went to a place that scecializes in celtic and tribal to get it priced out...hasn't gotten it yet though

I hope I don't get flammed for this....

It is your skin, do as you like.

But, comming from a relatively old guy, in this neighborhood at lease,

Consider the thought....

A Tatoo is a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling.

Jimmy Buffett has a song with titled "Permanent Reminder of a temporary feeling"

A Tatoo, Spontanus drunk impusive marriage in Las Vegas, and alcoholic induced . that results in childred, all permanent reminders of a temporary feeling.

Lyrics to the song

My favorite part:

Chromosomes and genes

spawn these fateful scenes

evolution can be mean

there's no dumbass vaccine

blame your DNA

you're a victim of your fate

it's human nature to miscalculate

Just make sure you want to do it before you do it and if you go with it, start small as it is easier to add than subtract.

This post is not intended to offend anyone either,

if I did, I appologize. We all have our own managerial styles...

Good luck

CPU_Cooker

yea, i wouldnt recommend a tattoo. yes, I am young and naive, but my father told me a story. On his first car, he put on a sticker with the name of his girlfriend. Soon thereafter, they broke up, and he was never able to remove that sticker. He really regretted it. (yes, iknow, bad story)

Get one of those heart ones that say I love_____ on it.

481120[/snapback]

and then in a few years you'll want that name changed and will have to pay even more to remove it and then put a different name in there

I have a tatto and no regrets, but I thought about it for a LOooooong time....

as was mentioned above, you need to "know" that you want a tattoo...

in my opinion.... if you do not know what you want....then you are not ready for a tattoo......

Guest Flashstar
But tattos can be removed.

Only certain types and certain colors.