I Wanna Get A Tatoo

General

:D

thats right.

i just dont know what to get and where.

Maybe i should get an eye over my spinchter

:lol: nah thats gross and it would hurt,

anyway any sudgestions.

I dont wanna spend a fortune and i dont wanna get some huge butt thing across my back.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask a female... you are out to impress them right? :P

yea i personally dont like tatoos but dont get something generic that they already have a template of at the shop. get jammin or someone to come up with some crazy photoshop magic and use that.

make it not viewable when wearing clothes so it doesnt keep you from getting a job or somethin later in life.

lol and dont get something written in japanese that has absolutely no meaning to you and just looks pretty. that is what i would call a tattoo cliche.

EDIT: if they are talented enough something like this.

Edited by Onyks

From someone who has around ten grand worth of ink in his skin:

Find a good artist first, someone who can make up an original piece based on your on likes/interests.

Even with blackwork, or as non-natives call it, 'tribal', if the ink is not laid in properly then it will fade and mottle. Black work can look really awesome with textures put in to it, but not if the texture was unplanned.

Also when you do get one, take care of yourself especially your skin and blood. Otherwise it will not heal properly and scab up. A tattoo should not scab, the skin should flake away like a snake shedding. Use a good waterbased lotion(lubriderm) to keep it soft.

Do not use neosporin as my first tattooist told me to use. Neosporin draws out impurities from your skin, including ink!

Do not drink alcohol or do any type of drug to help minimize the pain, it will only thin your blood causing the ink to fade out in spots. But, do drink lots of water, keep your body hydrated. The one time i took a painkiller before getting ink I almost passed out, could have been that we were in a friends living room with no air circulation and the middle of summer.

Anyhow, find a good artist first and talk over with him/her the things that a most interesting/important to you. If they have any imagination at all you will get an original piece that means more to you than any piece of flash could.

Sorry for all the words but I love tattoos for the art, and as with any piece of expensive original art it should be cared for and preserved as much as possible.

i have 2 tatoos one is a kinda trabal looking maple leaf (national pride) (on my right uperarm) and the other is my football number (53) (on my other uperarm) witch ive worn for my highschool team, team, and hopefully next year the provincial team

see i went the rought were i got something that reflects who i am and my interests