Girl Problems?

Guest ihatestanwood

Well here's my Cents your some Wannabe Computer nerd and WEll You like pokemon and well You say your 16 but your Profile says your only 15. So GO home , and go Hump your Eye patch girl while getting anal by pokemon and Leave us alone

oh ya I dont care if I get warned It's totally worth it

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Approach her from the correct side, otherwise you may startle her, remember also, because she only has one eye she has no distance perspective, therefore if you stand too far away she'll just think you are really small, so to recap, approach at 45 degrees and stand real close then proceed to tell her that head hair is overrated with so many interesting hats available and that you think it only fitting that she should have a single brow, what with her single optic organ etc, DO NOT at any point mention your boner, which if visible through your clothing attempt to position to her blind side.

If this doesn't work, as a joke, yank her patch over her other (good) eye and push her backwards, she'll go out with you for sure when you've both finished laughing (tip, don't look at her bad eye when you've done this, you might barf)

Edited by guzzidom

Well here's my Cents your some Wannabe Computer nerd and WEll You like pokemon and well You say your 16 but your  Profile says your only 15. So GO home , and go Hump your Eye patch girl while getting anal by pokemon  and  Leave us alone

oh ya I dont care if I get warned It's totally worth it

479464[/snapback]

Read my post My post owns everyones post

^^ na actually the post that had me bust laughing was nonothing when he said "ok,first go up to this pirate girl, and talk to her, get to know her, how can you know you are in love if all you know is that you are weird and hey eye patch give you a boner"

Im not a freak I just think it realy fits her unibrow and she is so hot. I think it is normal to dig chiks with eye patches. but the only thing I dont like about her is that shes kind of balding.by the way her name is Kim and shes a babe. HOLLA HOLLA

479415[/snapback]

*dies laughing* hahaha....roflmao!!!

I need some help.......Im having some uh girl problems. Theres this girl down the road who has an eye patch. And it kinda turns me on. but anyway I want her to notice me. Cause I wave to her in the halls but she just looks the other way. I dont know what to do. I think im in love and I want to have a girlfriend. All the cool kids at my school have girlfriends and I want to be cool.

479269[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh good lord, i never laughed so hard in my life... :lol:

poke out her other eye.. and say your blind to.. and do you want to walk with me lol..

well.. i have a friend who has 1 eye.. "retnoblastoma" i guess its a fake eye, it moves and everything, exept it does not dialate.. and when one is red.. the other is just plain white..

its no big deal.. just go up to her and ask her out.. or just start a conversation..

poke out her other eye.. and say your blind to.. and do you want to walk with me lol..

well.. i have a friend who has 1 eye.. "retnoblastoma" i guess its a fake eye, it moves and everything, exept it does not dialate.. and when one is red.. the other is just plain white..

its no big deal.. just go up to her and ask her out.. or just start a conversation..

479615[/snapback]

"

Nice patch...

...Wanna %$c#?

"

:lol: haha

Oh man, this post is great