New Project Computer *pics*

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work!

About the 24 pin power supply, Don't worry about it. You can plug a 20 pin power supply into a 24 pin header and your system will run just fine. Google a bit and you will find I'm bang-on!

I should post pics of my new comp too. Check for it!

Thanks for all the compliments. There's still a little work to do. We painted all the silver hardware that came with the case gold today so it will match the screws used for securing the pieces of the case. I somehow managed to jack the floppy drive when I took the casing apart to paint it blue, so I need a new one, but in the meantime I just swapped the one out of my own computer. The hard drive isn't secured because Hitachi, in their infinite wisdom, decided to use corse threads instead of fine like the rest of the hdd community, so I have to find some special screws (the ones that came with the case are longer so they go through the acrylic but they are fine thread).

By the way, whomever posted up their koi, my wife really digs 'em. I especially like the white and black with the red spot on its head. She says your fish are worth a lot of money.