Would You Use An OCC Blogging Service?

d3bruts1d

If OCC Had A Blogging Service Would You Use It?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. If OCC Had A Blogging Service Would You Use It?

• Yes - Would Switch From Another Service (If It Was Free)
    • Yes - Would Switch From Another Service (Even If It Wasn't Free)
    • Yes - Don't Currently Blog, But Would If OCC Had A Service (And It Was Free)
    • Yes - Don't Currently Blog, But Would If OCC Had A Service (Even If It Wasn't Free)
    • Maybe / Unsure
    • No - Would Stick With My Current Service
    • No - I Don't Blog Or Use An Online Journal

ill use it as a blog for my computer. Like wut i ordered and how i created it and problems and even price for the parts. I think it would be amusing like in 2 years to see how much i payed for my system. I say a Comp Blog would be best fit for this site.

I'm suprised that there are so many "no" responses, but I do see your points. Hadn't really thought about people using other places because thats where their friends are. Makes a lot of sence to me. :)

maybe but most likely no. because like you knwo how xanga you can add friends. friends from school and family like that. in here, we're basicly all strangers. =P friendly thought :lol: but no. i think we should leave this to those blog sites.

but i think OCC should put up, How's your day?! :P

I have an idea!!! Each member has his own page, then from that "main page" are links to his blog. However the blog is more of a work journal for overclocks, system builds, and modding. Just allow a comment system and it will be used alot.