Would You Use An OCC Blogging Service?

d3bruts1d

If OCC Had A Blogging Service Would You Use It?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. If OCC Had A Blogging Service Would You Use It?

• Yes - Would Switch From Another Service (If It Was Free)
    • Yes - Would Switch From Another Service (Even If It Wasn't Free)
    • Yes - Don't Currently Blog, But Would If OCC Had A Service (And It Was Free)
    • Yes - Don't Currently Blog, But Would If OCC Had A Service (Even If It Wasn't Free)
    • Maybe / Unsure
    • No - Would Stick With My Current Service
    • No - I Don't Blog Or Use An Online Journal

Ok, let me start out by saying there are currently no plans for an OCC Blog Service. While it would be very possible for an OCC to offer a blogging service to our members, there have been no real discussions about doing so. This poll, is more of a what if poll. ;)

With that said, would you use a blogging service, provided by OCC? What if it was only available to donating members (red star, increased storage, OCC blog, etc.)?

I know there are a few people at OCC who blog, even if it is only every now and then. Would you switch from your current service to OCC? Would you start blogging?

Let us know if you would use an OCC Blogging service. :) That's this week’s poll.

Not only would I switch to an OCC blog, I would write in it more as OCC feels like home, and xanga is just another address to type... I would like to see it free with limitations... Give some super spiffy options to the paying members :)

I wouldn't. I do not think that OCC could offer the custimization I envision in the future, nor do I think OCC could offer the power of Blogger.

Xanga- Community

Blogger- Power

Wordpress (and similar)-custimization and power but require hosting and a domain.

OCC- Long address? Restrictions?

I don't currently blog, but have been considering starting one so I can rant on various topics, like the naivety of those that email amNY (the paper I read every day)....If I wrote in response, I'd be writing every day...that's how stupid some people are. lol.

I used to have a livejournal for maybe a year, but haven't used it in many years. If OCC offered a free blog, I'd probably do it.