Anime

Nedlinin

You must mean Samurai Champloo. Good show, and I can't believ that I forgot to put it on the list of animes I earlier posted.....Along with this anime, I forgot to post various other animes: Trigun, Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, almost any Gundam series (preferably the Wing Zero series), and Gatekeepers 29. Yup. That's it...I think.

I've watch too uch television:

Mr Black Cat

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a friend who just lives her life for japan ... she likes all the rurouni kenshin (sp?) inuyasha, all kinda of . ive not even heard of

shes OBSESSES WITH JAPAN... like OVERKILL... but youd never suspect it when u look at her

• 2 weeks later...

ive ben watching paranoia agent recentlaay as it just came to AS, or at least theyre currentally playing it...

dude..no ones heard of yakitate japan? its the most awesome anime/manga ever...its about a baker...whos got badass baking skills..lol

i love all the quirky anime out there

anyone read hikaru no go?...thats a quirky one too

of ichii the killer..that one is just....*shivers* wierd....

(all my posts are about manga..but oh well)

considering the poll abut ages recently showed mostof us to be under 20

I thought maybe some of us might be Anime fans....

Personally I watch a couple...not a huge fan.. but I watch myself some Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist

Am I the only super geek around here(I doubt it  :blink: )

Anyone else watch some? if so what?

444170[/snapback]

I am exactly 30 and I have been a huge anime fan for almost 20 years. I have seen so many I can not list them.

Before the Internet was what it is today, the only way to put your hands on this stuff was making a copy from some friends copy and since VHS to VHS copies gradually loose quality, being and anime fan in those days was much harder.

Anyway, I bet there are more anime fans on the over 20 group than on the under 20s.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it Anime is the greatest, but you have to watch it in japanese english versions just suck major balls. I am watching Naruto right now and its kickass.

I maily watch

-Naruto (#1 show in the WORLD)

-Rurouni Kenshin (english version he sounds like a girl in japanese and it gets annoying so i watch in english)

-Inuyasha (really good ending could use work)

and last but not least I did like Fullmetal Alchemist untill i downloaded it and realized that the ENDING SUCKS SOO BAD. OMG the makers need to die you cant end a good series like that (who aggres with me)

Maybe im just obsessed, but anime rocks!