Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I never realized how advanced my guild really was with the high level instances. We farm MC now just for the loot. The guild can do MC in its fullness in 4 hours. BWL is now on farming status. We have started in on the new Sithilus instance (I always forgets it stupid name). I just wish I had time to go on the raids. But unlike my guildies, I don't have 4-6 hours to play straight. Anywho:

Ner'zhul Server:

Grandpappy - Lvl 60 Gnome Mage B:)

Dunemaul Server:

Molar - Lvl 30 Troll Rogue

I guess I never realized how advanced my guild really was with the high level instances.  We farm MC now just for the loot.  The guild can do MC in its fullness in 4 hours.  BWL is now on farming status.  We have started in on the new Sithilus instance (I always forgets it stupid name).  I just wish I had time to go on the raids.  But unlike my guildies, I don't have 4-6 hours to play straight.  Anywho:

Ner'zhul Server:

Grandpappy - Lvl 60 Gnome Mage  B:)

Dunemaul Server:

Molar - Lvl 30 Troll Rogue

611796[/snapback]

how can u guys start on AQ if there isnt one open yet?

progress stats on AQ

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wareffort/servers.html

23% or so for my server =( ... mind you.. im more focused on pvp atm, swore i would stop at rank 10... but i know im gunna push to 11... and then 12, and of course, once you hit 12, you cant run around with just 1/2 your pvp epic gear.. so you gotta grind to 13.. and then you figure .. hell .. youve gone that far.. why not 1 more rank... /cry

• 7 months later...

w00t! About time I find this thread lol, I play on the European German and English servers, on Burning Blade or Burning Soul (dunno which :P), I have a lvl5 nightelve priest, on Teldrassil (German server) I have a lvl6 troll mage (started this last night when the fing people of blizzard had their maintenace time, usually about 7 hours overdue.... But my main character is a Dwarfen Hunter lvl 36 on Anetheron, where I play with lots of my loval friends.

If anyone else plays european servers (doubt that is the case though), hit me up with a PM, maybe we can work something out to play together!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

WildHammer: Alliance

lvl 60 Warrior (Human)

lvl 7 Warrior (Daneri)

So Far Im likin the new expansion.. except last night most of my realm was offline:

and the outland was lagging really bad.. but I guess thats going to be normal for a while.