Well Its Kind Of Orange

:lol: Hobby Lobby? Never heard of it. Awesome name. :lol:

431249[/snapback]

its a great big arts and crafts store and then some lol here is your linky :)

we have one where i live it where i buy most of my paint when modding so i dont have to buy big cans for small jobs plus they have airbrush supplies if i decide to break that out this spring :D

well if you want a chrome like finish, check this site out, only problem is, im not sure on priceing, or how to order, www.spraychrome.com, it almost looks as if you might have to send it to them , nm i thought u could diy

The orange look is diffenatly a unique one, looks good. If it were me I would find some way to illuminate the case more with out taking away from the orange look and spend some time on the wire management part specially at the bottom....but thats just me lol.

And what is that behind the motherboard...someone mentioned wrapping paper, is that wat it is? Well wat ever it is trippy as hell and adds creativity/uniqueness!

Edited by CrackHead

The orange look is diffenatly a unique one, looks good. If it were me I would find some way to illuminate the case more with out taking away from the orange look and spend some time on the wire management part specially at the bottom....but thats just me lol.

And what is that behind the motherboard...someone mentioned wrapping paper, is that wat it is? Well wat ever it is trippy as hell and adds creativity/uniqueness!

434092[/snapback]

^

l______ His name is CrackHead! That is awesome! :lol:

Sorry for the hijack, I just thought it was funny. :thumbs-up:

434092[/snapback]

Yea I got this small orange 12v tail light I was thinking about mounting in the case.

ill try it and see what happens :lol:

This is how I cool it in winter - I know strighten up the wires :ph34r:

Edited by E Fudd