Holy O-m-f-g!

HoLoDreaM

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: haha that was funny bloody

i like some of the thermaltake's products.. there cases are nice and have good cooling. But some of there products are just plain strang. Tt is amed more twards silent now than anything. All thou i rly like there new h/s calle the Big Typhoon it perfornce very nicely. I might buy it and just buy a better fan for it ^_^

Here's a new name: ThermalQuake. Kind of like an earthquake after that thing pulls your PC down on its' side and hits a 7 on the Ritcher scale.

when i first seen it ...my mouth opened and my head tilted slightly to one side.... kindda like my lab watching me eat steak......except without the enviouse disire and drool...... and the only thing i could think of is WTF is that?

Edited by kimbawannadie2

That's just plain cruel... give your 'lab' some of that steak! :P

There's been a few of those tower-like Heatsinks in the last 12 months or so, they always get me to wonder though... what kind of case & size are they gonna' actually fit? <_<

most of those tower-like heatsinks are pretty light man for something tall and big .. except for those few and those few i really hate..the hyper 6, typhoon, beetle, and a few more Tt tower like heatsinks..cant really recall their name but they are heavy :)

Dont laugh, but i still have a tt cooler and psu :-( and I hate the cooler (that is why its not going to be in my main rig when the xp-120 arrives)its a pipe-101, it had the shittiest temps at first, but once I spent a load of time to lap it, it wasnt half bad. Anyways the psu has served me well :-P its time to BASH me. T

Here's a new name: ThermalQuake.  Kind of like an earthquake after that thing pulls your PC down on its' side and hits a 7 on the Ritcher scale.

433240[/snapback]

rofl :lol: i reckon it would actually be quite cool if you tied it to the the top of ur case and stuck 4 120mm fans on it. then again it would probly bend the top of ur case :D