Wow Dumb Ppl

zigen

well im sitting in english writing my senior paper on the comp. we have to highlite it on the computer, and EVERY SINGLE person in the class didnt know how to highlite. (except for me duh :D ) for wow how did they get so far in life? one girl last year asked me how to change the font in ms word... AHHHHHH

Edited by zigen

That's not so bad, i have a friedn wo refers to MS Office as an operating system. HIM: "Hey dude do you think me Dell will runn better with office 2003 on it than XP home?" ME: *preparing to slap him for the 100th time*

What's worse is all the little 6th grade girls who claim that AOL is the best ISP ever because it's "Free for 45 days". No, it's only free if you don't use all your hours before 45 days, and then you're charged right after that. Plus, you have to pay early cancellation fee's, AND 12 months of future bills, if you cancel.

i get that kind of stuff all the time in my webdesign class, we are learning how to use frontpage, butim straight coding (most of it, frontpage does help around tricky placement of things) and ofcourse im useding not only HTML but JS, Perl, you know, the goods, so ppl ask me how i do it, i try to be nice and explain the simpe stuff to them....nota a good idea.......

well, im at university. My ICT teacher was showing the calss excel formulae and i simplified his formulae so much that he didn't realise that it still did the same thing. suffice to say, 40%+ ppl failed that module...i got a 1st (highest achievable)