How To Upgrade?!

HoLoDreaM

ok i dearly want a new video card... but right now i have AGP, and in the future i want to get a new mobo... so if i bought an AGP card now.. and bought a new mobo in the future (chances are id get a pci-e mobo kuz i wouldnt want a new mobo with AGP still on it) then i would need to buy a whole new card when i got the mobo kuz when i do get it.. i want a pci-e mobo..... unless i found a really really cheap AGP card thats better than mine...

should i wait and buy a mobo and video card at the same time? or buy vid card now and buy other parts later... it might be awhile til i buy a new mobo tho

I keep asking that question, why dont manufacturers add an AGP slot instead of all those small PCI slots, not everyone are willing to sell for less their good working AGP video card, i think it's insane the way they make their radical cut to new stuff.

It's like saying ok boys, throw all your precious stuff in the garbage and upgrade to a whole new world, sorry but it dosn't work like that and i dont think peoples are going to buy into this :angry:

I think that it would make sense to save up for a complete new setup.

Might be more exciting as well. Cos you will jump from the old straight to the new rather than slowly upgrading to the new. So hopefully u shud see a massive increase in performance after you have saved up and u will feel more satisfied and say to yourself "now wow, wasn't that money well spent!"

I think that it would make sense to save up for a complete new setup. 

Might be more exciting as well.  Cos you will jump from the old straight to the new rather than slowly upgrading to the new.  So hopefully u shud see a massive increase in performance after you have saved up and u will feel more satisfied and say to yourself "now wow, wasn't that money well spent!"

426842[/snapback]

yep but its gonna be awhile too... i need to buy a car and stop spending so much on my comp for now haha