Looks Like There Is No Stopping This Team

road-runner

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ouch! lol they just movin up da line ain't they haha....*Fold's faster*....*Decides not to cut the power to stachman and Whitey's house in favour of the team* lol. :)

Guest Poopsicle Boy

i say... we hack all their databases and change their folders to fold for OCC.... any one with me?

HA

myabe i should start folding, i do have 4 rigs...

off topic but: drew why do u always sign your posts

424807[/snapback]

If we are going to slow there progress of catching us or stop it we are going to need every body that wants to help science find cures for cancers, diseases etc. and have a little friendly competition while doing it we are going to need all the help we can get! Folding only uses your unused cpu cycles when your not using them. You while never even know its on your machine other than you can see it, or use the installer Linuxpro made and hide it so you do not see it = (running it as a service)

:foldon:

Well, after more than a year of mostly trolling, I installed f@h of both my rigs. Maybe I can help slow their progress.

424935[/snapback]

Welcome to the team and every little bit helps, a lot of people think well I only have 1 machine I am not going to make a difference but its all of those 1 machines that add up and make it a team some of us have more than one machine some do not. If everyone with only 1 machine stopped folding we would go downhill real fast. Myself I like to know I am helping science find cures for cancers etc. who knows it may be me or any one of us in the world that will need that cure that they find one day.

For the people who do not know heres a couple of useful links on scores etc.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/use....php?s=&t=12772

http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py...e&teamnum=12772

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

• 2 weeks later...

i put up a request on my clans fourms, to come join OC and fold, DL the client and put my name... or just go to stanford and do it on your own... we have somewhere between 68- 80 members in my clan.. i loose count

one guy piped in with "i got viri doing seti"

and i think that comment killed anyone "thinking" of helping out

even though i tried some damage control

and heavy spin attemping to prove it was his own fault he got it

HTTP://www.lxgclan.net/