Official Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

Yeah, ill be there, upgrading to bigger intercooler and and hopefully PT64 turbo, 550 to the wheels, is what they say, hopefully ill be at 600. Got any pics of your dino sheets with the 485 hp??

Edited by jkdmaster

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine, getting it in a week or two...

2005 (UK 05 plate) Suzuki Alto, in bright Yellow. (The g.f picked the colour, though I'd have prob gone with yellow, too..

in_suzuki_alto_02.jpg

me neither, but my uncle won a bright yellow volkswagen polp (or something, i forgot) BTW I will be getting a SCION tC, mainly because of its price and I like how it looks. That will be in a few years because im only 15. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
her is mine.  classic 2001:

razorb.jpg

419770[/snapback]

I ran one of those over once...dang kid left it in the road, around a corner...I couldnt see it cuz of a snow bank...it make this gouge in the paint all the way down to the metal....i covered it up with some touch-up paint. the supid father when I stopped and was like WTF was like "Will that buff out?"...lol...the thing that gets me is that the scooter wasnt even damaged at all not one little dent what-so-ever

I'm looking for a truck, I would get a big 1/2 ton but can't afford the gas.  I'm looking for an S10 for cheap with the 4 banger preferably and then spend the extra cash on a turbo, possibly NOS, and other race parts....I know, it's not  mean't to go fast, but at least it will be faster!

422027[/snapback]

Dude...dont get a four banger...only idiots but 4 cyl trucks..just get the V6 i got a V6 Blazer...and It's not too bad on the gas. I'll post pics next time I'm at my friends house and I can use his digi cam

• 2 weeks later...

Here is mine. 2000 F-150 4x4. This pic is crappy and it was just after I cranked up my torsion bars, (1.75") put on 315/75/16 MT/R's. I just finshed lifting the arse end 2" I'll post updated pics soon.

The little red thing is what I bought for my wife last week. 2002 Kia sportage 4x4, pretty cool little thing. I was impressed when I discovered that it had real 4x4 including low range. I hat to say it but it's better thru the trails than my truck. It can't touch me in the mud though!

Well since my regular ride is just a plain old 2001 Chevy Cavalier, I thought I should show you guys my "other" ride.... It's capable of 64mph and can beat some full-size junky cars to the quarter mile :P

419252[/snapback]

thats pretty sweet, i dont have any off-road trucks but i have a vector Serpent (1/8th scale) and an HPI Proceed (also 1/8th scale).

i drive a 1998 chevy silverado w/ extended cab and stepside bed, i will post pics tomorrow.