Official Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

Hey,

heres the car of all cars......Buick Grand National/T-type. This is the Turbo- T Ttype, it is a rare care and soooooo fast, pictures dont do this car justice, this thing eats all fords and chrysler products, no question about. its got like 300-325 hp turboed beast. Soon to be boosting 20 pounds.......should be around 350-375hp when i do that, maybe more.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ride, I thought about restoreing one of those, oh, and not to tread over anyone i thought I'd share this. We all know the different ways you can make ford spell out something, how about, Mopar - Move Over, People are Raceing. More Often Parts Are Required. Then my favorite, CHEVROLET - Chews Heads, Eats Valves, Races Only Little Eletronic Toys. :P:D

• 2 weeks later...

Pushing 485 to the wheels as of now. Hopefully this summer I'll have the F1 Kit for it. (Suspension and whatnot). I might even throw in a cheater switch, not to sure right now. However, its going to a car show this weekend, I used to race big time, now I enjoy them to much. :D

Once i can get my digi cam out to my dad's, i will post pics of his 2003 Cobra Mustang. As of a month ago, it was running 475 RHP and some 510 ft-lbs torque with a 1/4 in the low 12s @ 108 or something like that... This summer, he is gonna fiberglass the front end and put in a supercharger (weeee!!!!). This should be a fun summer lmao!

I also gotta get a list of the mods he has on it... I know for a fact that he has a custom 6 spd with a updated rear end as well as new headers and ignition... I gotta find out what else tho. Maybe this summer we can catch up wth Kyuss hehe.