Internet Jobs

mantonr

well mines is suposely also suspended..

i did a new account with same info as other ,i got like $2 now , * use to have like 12 on my other till they chwd me up.

im being mor cautious thoe, no nasty tricks , its been running perfect this whole day. anyone else done anew account with same info ,like me? ( & do u think they will terminate my new one too?)

Edited by Enyce2k9

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new version or wrapper dont seem to be supestple to there wrath though

i have 4 friends use wrapper 3.4 and we have all had it on over 24hours and nothing has happened

431138[/snapback]

I've been using 3.4 as well and nothings happened to me yet either. I hope something actually works. I'm on my second account now.

hey, our accounts could come back up.

Q. - How long is my account suspended for?

A. - Suspended accounts may remain closed at the discretion of the Surf Junky staff for any period of time. Contacting Surf Junky to appeal the decision to unsuspend your account will not speed up the review process. We handle several hundred thousand member accounts and will base our decision to reinstate or terminate your account at our convenience.

i cant log into my account , but when i request my password, im not told anything about being suspended...but i still cant login :s

anyway i just made a new account and starting off new..