Internet Jobs

mantonr

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you guys know that there are 24 four hours in a day.  that like 20.  and if you make $0.45.  in 2 hours you have $0.9 and in 20 hour you have $9.00.

$9.00 a day.  thats like the cost of the energy the computer uses.  this idea is reallly good for people with a lot of foling rigs.  each computer could pay for its energy needs.

Bonus: people with a lot of folding rigs could make quite a bit of money this way.  maybe pay for more computer parts.

Edit:  i just got banned.  i was using wrapper 3.4 so don't use that one.

435108[/snapback]

energy costs way way less not 9 bucks a day probably 9 bucks a month

i havnt got ban (my 2nd account) got lik $26, no wrapper thoe, no tricks, i just make any one who uses my pc to be alert of that page!

(dual monitor) so the thing takes one page

I haven't been banned, but it is such a pain in the butt. It gets errors, doesn't refresh, and just stops for no reason. I am not going to sit here and watch it for 400 hours to get 25 bucks. I quit.

I haven't been banned, but it is such a pain in the butt.  It gets errors, doesn't refresh, and just stops for no reason.  I am not going to sit here and watch it for 400 hours to get 25 bucks.  I quit.

436884[/snapback]

that is the point. you need to keep an eye on it but what you are actually doing is looking at the advertisements!

ive run it in opera for 50 hours no.. non stop.. with out having to refresh....

i only need to close it.. on security checks

437480[/snapback]

Oh yeah? 50 hours? Is that all? We'll I'm still banned, so there! :P:lol:

Guest Poopsicle Boy
Oh yeah? 50 hours? Is that all? We'll I'm still banned, so there! :P:lol:

437603[/snapback]

YEA WHAT HE SAID (CAPS)

if you can use it legit due to crappy servers and you cant use it hacked due to banning, then you cant use the program. it might as well be a scam, this forum alone has be banned out of at least several hundred dolars. i quit after my $14 acct got banned in 2 days.