Getting Ripped Off

cmac

i started out buying farcry for 20.00 ( he said he already had and when he bought his 64bit and mb he got a copy free i rember when newegg was doing that) then he offered doom 3 for 20.00 more total of 40.00 told him i really want both but could not afford 40.00 ( it was before xmas) so he came back with 30.00 for both. i should have been weary of the deal but i have bought from other members and have had no problem. so i sent him out a money order the day after we made the deal. then alot of crap .

cmac

edit i have all his mailing address and name but i dont think i want to go as far as TRACKING him down for 30.00 i will take it as a loss and move on but the rest of u becareful when u deal with him.. he tells more lies then anyone i have ever talk to lol.

not a little kid on his profile he is 20 or 21

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dude, sorry to hear that. I bought an ATi Silencer 4 from wayway with no problems about 2 weeks ago. Maybe he has reformed his ways?

Anyway, I've got an old copy of Far Cry sitting here that I don't play anymore. I will let you have it for the price of shipping. PM me if interested.

I can't let you have my Doom3 copy until I beat the expansion pack. :P

:foldon:

hey greg that was cool of u but i have no time to play it anymore ( spend all my free time playing world of warcraft lol ) i was going to use them as gifts for some freinds at xmas after i got W.O.W and and figured that it would take up all my time

plus gmaz and member here only lives really close by and offered me his to play he dosent play it thaty offten

cmac

ok don't think i wont past back to this . I didn't rip u off (insert bad word here) if u want some, bring it. I do business with people all the time I don't rip people off so I don't know why your posting this .. I sent ur games , u did not get , I sent the money u did not get , so.................. I don't know what to tell u. God dang u want me to keep throwing money ur way over craping shipping errors wtf. Everyone one else got there stuff but u why is this Ive dont over 10 transactions here , and 9/10 got there stuff. If u would of be nice I would have tried again, but f it. ban me or whatever, Believe what u want ask everyone else if they got there stuff.

wayway, two suggestions, just my opinion, but i think they are valid

ALWAYS use Paypal, never money orders or western union or the like, for your own protection as well as others

ALWAYS use a shipper that will provide a tracking number and insure your shipments so "shipping errors" dont happen, or when they do, both you and the other person are covered, UPS is a good one

how the hell can u say u mailed it when u didnt even have my mailing address u asked for it just like a week a go said u lost it after u said the day before it was in the mail. u also said u had the games insured and u got a check from them fro the games a yet i have nothing. if any one wants i will send all the im s i have sent u and that u have sent me have them all saved .

cmac

ok how woiuld i go about filing a complainti still have the money order stub if anyone knows please let me know. just got back from LA or i would have responed sooner. :angry::angry:

ps never seen anyone have as many SHIPPING errors as u say u have had :lol:

Edited by cmac