Getting Ripped Off

cmac

i just thought i would ask the question because it looks like i was ripped off by a fellow member. tried to buy a couple of games from him back in nov and still have not received anything. about 2 weeks ago i got tired of all his BS so i asked for the money back said it would be return but still nothing wont even returm my pms. so i thought i would see how many of you have been screwed by other members. :angry:

thanks

cmac

ps idont know if i should post his name or not?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do this publicly. Take it up with a mod so the person's rep doesn't get ruined in the case it would just be a misunderstanding. I have seen this done on here in a public thread like this before and the whole thing just got ugly.

the reson i did not post his name is because i dont want to start anything between someone i just want my money back. and to try a pressure him in to doing the right thing. and it looks like it might have worked finaly got a pm from him. said it was mailed 3 days ago some should have by friday if not i dont care i will post his name.

cmac

ps if a mod needs to know his name i will pm it to them

screw that, if he is ripping people off, i dont care who it is, they dont deserve to be a part of occ

replying to nerm

cash or games, or screw u buddy

give him 1 week

409321[/snapback]

I agree that if the person is ripping people off something should be done about it, but not in a post the person's name and bash them kind of way. Like I said before I have seen it done in a not so sophisticated way and it was not pretty for OCC's reputation. Do the processes! Give the person a little more time and in the meantime inform a mod of what is going on. If you have given the persona all the reasonable dought possible and contacting mod's, giving the person more time, etc. then you can post the person's name. I am just saying this because again I have seen this crap get way out of hand before and I personally feel it hurt OCC's reputation a little and I don't want to see it happen again.

Yeah cmac PMed me to see if it was the same guy i got games from (it isnt) but if i was him he would have been highly exposed here on OCC b4 now, i mean really since Nov. that jsut bad on the sellers part.

(btw yes i do know the members name but dont PM me unless you have some issue of your own with someone and suspect that it may be the same person ripping you off)

i havent just been waiting i have been contacting other members that may have bought from him.( and i have not gived out his name to anyone yet) he has been a member for a while and has posted alot in the forums. so if i dont receive by friday i feel like i have given him enough time ( almost 3 months!) and i will post his name.

cmac