Getting Ripped Off

cmac

i havent just been waiting i have been contacting other members that  may have bought from him.( and i have not gived out his name to anyone yet) he has been a member for a while and has posted alot in the forums. so if i dont receive by friday i feel like i have given him enough time ( almost 3 months!) and  i will post his name.

cmac

409388[/snapback]

check ur pm

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah still havent gotten it as u all know by now wayway812 was the seller. sent me a pm saying it was in the mail but then a couple of days later asked for my mailing address . so i dont thinl he was ever going to mail me the games or the money. so i guess i got ripped off . so in the future be carefull about buying from him. also i we think twice about buying from other members.

cmac :(

no iam tired of dealing with it so i want to have no more contact with him. i just hope he dosent pull this crap on anyother members. i will take it as a loss. and like i said i will be really carefull who i buy from here in the future.

no iam tired of dealing with it so i want to have no more contact with him. i just hope he dosent pull this crap on anyother members. i will take it as a loss. and like i said i will be really carefull who i buy from here in the future.

414632[/snapback]

I am dealing with this situation now, so we shall see how it goes. <_>

It really pisses me of fwhne ppl do thigns like that. I dont se what they thinl they will gain form this sort of thing, you take money once then whos ever going to trust you again?

Well i just hope stuff like this doesnt stop the Buy/sell/trade setup we ahve here on OCC. Ive gone business here and have yet to have an issue with a seller. Coolzero101 being the guy ive done MOST of my business with :D

It really pisses me of fwhne ppl do thigns like that.  I dont se what they thinl they will gain form this sort of thing, you take money once then whos ever going to trust you again?

Well i just hope stuff like this doesnt stop the Buy/sell/trade setup we ahve here on OCC.  Ive gone business here and have yet to have an issue with a seller.  Coolzero101 being the guy ive done MOST of my business with :D

414651[/snapback]

it pissses me off too, they get maybe 50-100 max out of it and cant buy/sell here again. then they have people possibly taking legal actions (if possible) or if they used paypal to file disputes (or whatever theyre called)

so far i've had good luck and havent had a bad seller

BAD, wayway, VERY BAD!!!!!

You know he spent the money. He probably didn't even HAVE the games you bought. He's probably some selfish, only-child latch key kid whose parents won't give him money(or is too fat & lazy to earn some), so he has to lie and steal to get what he wants.

Hey wayway, if you're gonna scam your "friends", do the ones in your neighborhood or at your school. When you do it here(or anywhere on the net), you could be looking at some SERIOUS trouble.

What games where you SUPPOSED to get?

BTW, HOW did you pay?

I may be able to help you track him or his parents. PM me w/ all the info you have on him and your transaction. If he's under 18, his parents could be liable.

Edited by Pent uP Rage