Does Occ Have A Gaming Clan/team?

HoLoDreaM

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have any official team, however a lot of people when playing CS:S or other games like to put OCC| before their name. This can also be seen used a lot on XFire. ;)

Some of the members have gotten together in Kalonline and created a OCC Guild. Info on that can be found here. - Again, this isn't an official OCC thing, just something a few members who love OCC did on their own. ;)

Also, more of a gaming clan related, another member created a Global Gaming League team. Information on that is here. Again, this is not something official, just something another member with a love for OCC did. :)

it doesnt have to be official, as long as OCC doesnt mind us using the name, or it can have a different name

i am no good at making web sites, but you can certainly host it in my personal webspace if you need a place

Threw this together. I tried to get it to match the main site. I know it still needs a banner, if anyone wants to make one, the size is: 649x121

It doesn't look completed, so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to suggest.

Edited by Vasto

Threw this together. I tried to get it to match the main site. I know it still needs a banner, if anyone wants to make one, the size is: 649x121

It doesn't look completed, so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to suggest.

406835[/snapback]

i would be willing to give it a go if we can use the OCC name, or if we are using a different name..............

I definately wouldn't mind getting an official clan going... I think it would be cool. You can count me in on CS:S. Do any of you guys play Joint Operations? I think its a pretty sweet game, I'm pickin up some copies today. Frys has them for only 15 bucks right now! :D