The Offical Do You Fold On All Your Machnes Thread

bigr5026

Not even close, Yes I work at a PC store, I have 9 work Computers in the store alone, I have over 20 Systems at home, and then the rest are friends computers or customers that want to run it run it under my name :)  Anytime someone gets close I build another computer and take it home :lol:

404002[/snapback]

Well I guess I will give up on catching up with you Bosco, even though friendly competion with everyone folding is fun. I have one more rig to put together and I need to save some money for up coming legal fees, court etc. not to mention the escalating electric bill.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even close, Yes I work at a PC store, I have 9 work Computers in the store alone, I have over 20 Systems at home, and then the rest are friends computers or customers that want to run it run it under my name :)  Anytime someone gets close I build another computer and take it home :lol:

404002[/snapback]

if anyone has the ability to do that it would be me :) I'm gonna have em before they even leave the place they were built!

though it would be good for science it would be very unfair to do so.

My small army slowly and steadily spits out the WU's.

2.8c @ 3.6ghz

1.0Ghz Celeron

I tried to folding on my schools comp but for some reason the F@H client would not receive the WU, I assume its because of a firewall on my schools PCs :( They have about 50 x 2.4b's.

hehehehe. tomorrow the 8 monsters for veritas siesmic go into the burn in process :) I'm thinking these $100k toys each need to run thier full 16 instances of folding...

special order industrial mobo's from supermicro. 8 3.6ghz EM64T xeons, 4TB of ram...

Edited by bigred

Too bad you can only have 8 CPU ids per machine. But I just read a post over at the folding community forums a few minutes ago where you can get around that by running 8 instance under an administrator account and the other 8 under a non-admin account.

I say do it! :lol:

i have:

amd 64bit 3000+

xp 2000+

xp 2000 (brother)

xp 1800 (brother)

xp 2500 (friend)

cele 433

cele 433 (rescued from trash)

thats it thinking about adding my new new laptop its a pentium moblie 1.60

cmac