What Are You Listening To Right Now?

airman

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.  The old band mates really got screwy after Jello left the band.  It was sad my mom was driving me to school and I heard a radio advertisment saying that the "New Dead Kennedys" (If you want to call them that) were playing a show on the west coast.  If you ever heard the "New Band" the new singer is horrible not to mention they lost everything the old band stood for.

406114[/snapback]

I can imagine. They should've just started a new band. DK and the SST bands were the only way to go in the mid-'80's, and it most of that stuff has held up pretty good. I never cared too much for Biafra's (post-DK) rants that much, but I did recently hear a recording of him singing with the Melvins. It was pretty wild. Alas, I don't know the name of the album. It was in a friend's car.

Boulvard of Broken Dreams , only good song by greenday

405814[/snapback]

O man I hate people who like greenday just for their most pop friendly single. Every song greenday has is good.

anywho I'm listening to "the science of selling yourself short" - Less than jake. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes any sort of punk.