Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

actually you need to be lvl 26, there is a quest for lvl 25 but you dont get a contribution point for it. not untill the lvl 26 one.  :(

408996[/snapback]

lmao,

i got to lv 23 with 10 contribution points before i decided not to play. what are you guys doing to miss out on all these points?! :blink:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On level 23. Heck I didn't even know there were quests to do until a few days ago. I just liked killing monsters and getting cash to buy new stuff. It seems I have 4 contribution points, so I will have to find out which ones I have missed. Just figured out that you have to find the fish keeper first, and he will put your trap in the water. I don't know how many traps I dropped in the water thinking I was fishing.

My folding has suffered because I have this running 24 hours. Fun Stuff. Anyone got an extra Grade 40 sword? I have a Grade 37 +4 max hit points at the moment but would like something better. Name in the game is Stachman31. It might be a week or two before I get 10 contribution points.

your folding shouldn't suffer too much, kal doesn't seem to take a lot of cpu % when just fishing or afk.

...and sorry about your steelers...i'm an eagles fan and was hoping for a PA superbowl.

EA-GL-ES! EAGLES!

your folding shouldn't suffer too much, kal doesn't seem to take a lot of cpu % when just fishing or afk.

...and sorry about your steelers...i'm an eagles fan and was hoping for a PA superbowl.

EA-GL-ES! EAGLES!

409222[/snapback]

Well, Only use one instance now, instead of two and Kal runs great.

Will root for the Eagles on Sunday.

EA-GL-ES! EAGLES!

409222[/snapback]

Hey BP, we need to go train again @ Doggebi sometime good exp with just you and I good good drops too, i got some 300k talismans yesterday...

Everyone keep the PMs comming, if you got 10cont points tell me...

Virus resend your stuff i accidently deleted it <_<

so far i got 3 PMs ...Ciddo told me he has 9..But thats ok i got 12.

:) BTW, i got G46 gloves that ill be wearing soon :P

I'm only lvl 23, so the next cont point is a ways away, finally set up a dedicated fisher, i'd rather have some g42 armor and a g40 sword to make it a little easier.

edit: was that saltyfishmen, he's pretty friendly.

Edited by ciddono

well last night i reached level 10. which aint having only played about 10 hours. Mind you i couldnt of done it without the help of KB. :D

408561[/snapback]

Lol, you betcha, that bow set me back 9k. The armor is free :D. You can use mine sometime for free, though.

Twiz, you owe me 5k yet :D.