This Is Sooo Retarded

Ronin

dispite me having an A or B on all but 2 of my tests in networking class I have an F. Why you ask? because I dont take notes and apparently notebook checks are incredibly important to networking. This is sooo retarded, we've had like 20 tests all worth 100 points and I have an A or B on all but 2 of them which I have D's on and I have an F. This makes no sense what soever. I should totally burn down the school or somthing. Bunch 'a jackasses.

My teacher is a dick. He treats me with zero respect and gets off on power so how much respect am I suppose to show this jerk? One time I was absent when an assignment was due and so I came back the next time to turn it in and he wouldnt let me. More over I got sent to the prinicple for talking back when I wanted to know why I couldnt turn it in when everyone else could. AHHHHH!!!!!

The rage fills me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say go over his head.....go to the top of the chain of command.....talk to your parents about it...then go to the principle........it may not feel as good as burning the school down...but it may get you somewhere.....maybe? :blink:

Well I 'm in college. Info Tech. and comp. sci. professors are no better so you might as well get used to it. I honestly think you should stop dicking around and get to work. You may know the crap, I don't doubt it, but you got to jump the hoops and cut the red tape. It's life and sometimes you have to do it for some jerkoff teacher or professor.

I honestly think you should stop dicking around and get to work.

Well said...as mentioned you may know the work but don't forget YOUR the student he's the teacher He has nothing to prove his life and future are pretty secure.

He/she may seem harsh but they are there to teach you not to hold you by the hand and pamper you. Make no mistake going to your mommy and daddy isn't going to do a thing about the teachers attitude.There is nothing they can do except put you in another school.

If you show this clown that your willing to learn his/her way the person might lighten up a bit But if you give an attitude then this person can and will make your existance a living nightmare. Even if you filed a complant against this teacher the Board will usually take the teachers side.

Suggestion... don't make yourself stand out do your work the best you can Pass and get away from this teacher as soon as possable.

Yep, same thing happened to me in my first computer course in college, I made 100's on all the test but didnt do any of the assigned work, and i have a B in the class now and i feel dumb, but i should have done all my homework, bt UT2003 Is so much more fun that creating databases......

I can totally understand your frustration man...I'm 30 and work in commercial real estate, and most of my clients are like that! Nothin changes man, get used to it, stop letting it get to you, the world is full of them...could yourself lucky when they're NOT like this guy and move on.

The computer profs. are that bad these days. Im in my engineering class and the proffesor is sort of like a loser with no life but computers. And i wanted to suck up so i went to talk to him about my modding computers and stuff. So now now after my first semester is over at my college, he gave me a A. LOL i missed a test too. OverslePt!!!!

:D

hmmm....

i took notes for like the first 6 chapters or so and after that I quit since he gives us a study guide from the book + answers (to use on the test), a seperate study guide off the net + another sheet w/ all the answers (vs. actually going over it and correcting... less work for all of us :) ) and I didn't even do this project for the semester and I pulled off an A... got like A's on just about every test, a lot of them I never even read the material...

my class should be my hard class of all of them (which in some ways it is but not really), and I do like absolutely no work, in any of my classes for that matter and I pulled off a 3.5 gpa...

Isn't junior year in high school supposed to be the hardest year???

• 3 weeks later...

First, I think that YODA74 must be a professor or worse, a faculty sympathizer. But the method described in that post is correct even if the philosophy is a bit revolting. I went through college many years ago and it wasn't any better then than it apparently is now.

Try to keep your eyes on the prize and don't let the bastards get you down.

Enough cliches though. If it helps try to remember how pathetic a person has to be to build their ego by grinding other people's ego. Plus, when you get out of school you'll find that many managers in business are just the same.

Valium helps.

First, I think that YODA74 must be a professor or worse, a faculty sympathizer

No just tired of children that think the world owes them a living.

I hated school.. could never figure out why George Washington crossing the Deleware was ever going to help me in a brick fight in central park.

Dropped out of scool in the 9th grade, went into the military served my country.. never had the opportunity to go to college so i self schooled my self and now have a very successful buisness..

So I am not one for somebody that whines about how hard they think they have it. It's all in what you make it.. If you whine thru life that is the way people will see you as.. if you buckle down and do what your supposed to people will respect you for that.. and not as just another spoiled little brat

Well notes are very importain...i have a Tech Journal that i started my first computer class..and it sounded dumb to me....but ya know what..ive used it alot over time..and its grown into quite the knollage base..and it looks pretty impressive to take with you to apply for jobs ;)

• 4 months later...