This Is Sooo Retarded

Ronin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dispite me having an A or B on all but 2 of my tests in networking class I have an F. Why you ask? because I dont take notes and apparently notebook checks are incredibly important to networking. This is sooo retarded, we've had like 20 tests all worth 100 points and I have an A or B on all but 2 of them which I have D's on and I have an F. This makes no sense what soever. I should totally burn down the school or somthing. Bunch 'a jackasses.

My teacher is a dick. He treats me with zero respect and gets off on power so how much respect am I suppose to show this jerk? One time I was absent when an assignment was due and so I came back the next time to turn it in and he wouldnt let me. More over I got sent to the prinicple for talking back when I wanted to know why I couldnt turn it in when everyone else could. AHHHHH!!!!!

The rage fills me.

An outstanding net-working administrator would always have everything documented in detail.

Maybe your teacher expects to see some documentation.

the point wasnt to lecture you about how you will fail in life, I hold no pretense of knowing anything about where you are going in life. All Im trying to offer is a diffrent perception on the world. While I may have sounded to be supporting the idea that the end justifies the means, I mean no such thing.

and grrrrr its not ronan I hate it when people say "RON-AN" such as "Hello RON-AN!" "ITS RONIN! RO-NIN! ITS NOT THAT HARD!" grrrrr....

Not tryin to lecture ya either Mercury...just sayin...ya gotta do whatcha gotta do....if you can find a way around the bull...then more power to ya...if not...then..well..it sux but you have to do it....and FYI..you're not the only highly intelligent person in this forum..or in your school etc etc....many people have to suffer the nonsense if you know what I mean...but sometimes there is a method to the madness even if you don't see it....also...there's a nicer way to let people know that they are incorrect about something ...doesn't matter how smart you are....you still have to treat people respectfully right? ;)

No Agent Smith is my brother im Agent Zero the 1st Agent but the 1st one like Neo inslaved me and thats why im called Slave Zero

I hope your just having fun with that and not that hardcore into the Matrix. Its just a movie dude.