Kalonline

p8baller07

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a couple of quest hints:

go to your list of quests, and have your map open.  each quest you select will show up as a locator dot on your map.  but that relly only gets you so far because you can't zoom in (at least i don't know how).

But the guy you have to talk to is in the first town (nartuuh).  He is inside the section of buildings standing on a porch.

385658[/snapback]

You can zoom in, but you have to be in the littlest map, then push the + buttin and you will zoom in.

===========ANNOUNCMENT===============

Ok i am way to laggy to train now. I have pretty much 6bars. Since i coulldnt afford my armor, ive bin enchanting my sword to help me kill demons

Here is the math

I get about .5% per kill :/ and i have 6bars, so 4bars left thats 200 demons per bar

Which meads i have 800demons to kill before ill level. So i am asking for help. Everyone save your cash for the quild, and if you wanna donate to help me get more armor... Do so.

Thanks.

from now on im going to start stock pileing anything that is under g25/g24 and donating it to new users, wisper me @KaluMinati in game to see if i have anything in stock :)

Edited by KaluMinati

I've got 2k that I was gonna save for a new sword but it's gonna go to the guild and to help p8 get some fancy new armor :P

p8, if you can be in game around 7:30pm EST tonight, then PM me ;)