Kalonline

p8baller07

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/join #OCC-KAL

thats the occ kalonline guild channel for those that idle/chat on irc  B)

385280[/snapback]

Ok, i got a announcement.

1.Its gonna take me awhile to lvl guys. So plese dont Wisper me asking if I made the quild yet.

2. Getting to 30 is really tough, so far i have 340 Mad knight heads and i much have killed 400+ and i still only have 3bars

3.Armor is holding me back. I need 154k to finish my armor. G42 boots cost 87k and G42 Helmet costs about 67k.

So once I hit 30, ill let you all know. Even then I wont make the quild till i have 100k in my pocket to spend. On top of this i owe a friend 21k which right now is my top priority.

Also, i advise you all read this.

The quild wont be able to take everyone @ 1 shot. So i am only getting in the highest llvl first so we can run threw and get EXP for the quild.

Here are my stats

KB, geting to cargo is easy, just go north out of nartuuh via the bridge and follow the river (take a left off the bridge).

I'm now a level 17 lightning mage (withhealing and cure others). My stuff sucks, though shorts g25, staff g21, everything else g16 (and still no shield).

Doing lots of fishing to try and get some funds for better equipment, but that means no levelling.

ok I just got playing the game. and I cant not figure out how to do the first mission, apparently im supposed to thank this one guy but how do i find him there are so many people.

im sure this is really noobish but ive only played an rpg like once in my life, let alone one of these. lol

all ive been doing so far is just killing those little monsters. lol

here's a couple of quest hints:

go to your list of quests, and have your map open. each quest you select will show up as a locator dot on your map. but that relly only gets you so far because you can't zoom in (at least i don't know how).

But the guy you have to talk to is in the first town (nartuuh). He is inside the section of buildings standing on a porch.