Your Iq

alown

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

117, considering the fact i guessed a few cuz i was do lazy read it, or just didnt understand. And im 15 :P. This is the clasic btw, it said im odd, equality good at verbal skills as with math. And im use quick to get use to change :blink: Not sure on that one

Edited by OvKillz

Your IQ score is 124

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Ahhh, this explains a lot.

I don't bother taking those anymore...  It's way too depressing to get scores in the mid-60's.  hmmm - I think my 'red stapler' is smarter than me...

Yeeaaahh, that would be greaaat, if you could do that...

(Great movie, btw)

These internet IQ tests aren't particularly accurate, but I suppose they can be fun. I'm not going to do this one since I have to register, but the last online test I took gave me a 157.

Paul your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others