What Do You Guys Think About This?

Fujimitzu

hmm isn't the A64 4000+ chip the same thing as FX-53 except it's 100 dollars less? anyways, ur HDD is SCSI and i don't see a SCSI interface card. i'm not sure if you can use it. nice screen though. if you could, i'd wait for the A8N SLI to come out just so you have an upgrade path when you need to. i think it's being retailed at 180 USD.

1. No point buying a SCSI hard drive unless you have a board with PCI-X, and a PCI-X SCSI controller.

2. The A8V is a terrible board.

3. Why not get the FX-55 for a tiny bit more?

4. The Aquarius III also sucks.

5. Why in hell do you need 2 GB of memory? 1 GB of low latency memory would give a lot better performance. Crucial Ballistix is what I would reccomend.

:withstupid:

Since your spending so much you mine as well get an FX-55 and maybe some better RAM. That water cooling get might be a little weak to. And you can save some cash on the PSU 660W is alot and I would look for a small monitor with a lower Response time.

Edited by BloodySunday

ok im gonan change it thx for the help

Changed the proc for a: AMD Athlon 64 FX-55, 1MB L2 Cache, 64-bit Socket 939 Processor - Retail

Changed the monitor for a : SAMSUNG SyncMaster 710T-Black 17" LCD Monitor -RETAIL

Changed the mother board for a: GIGABYTE "GA-K8NSNXP-939" nForce3 Ultra Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket 939 CPU -RETAIL

Changed the PSU for a:Antec 550W Power Supply, Model "TRUE550" -RETAIL

Changed the ram for 3: Crucial Ballistix 240-Pin 512MB DDR2 PC2-5300 - Retail

Changed the HD for a: Western Digital Raptor 74GB 10,000RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model WD740GD, OEM Drive Only

Edited by Fujimitzu

Yea, drop that DDR2, its not compatible with that board. If you are planning on overclocking, get the msi neo platinum for socket 939. Also Dont get thermaltake WC, it is the worst wc ever. Build your own for the same price @ dangerden.com It will be atleast 10C lower on temps for the same price.