One By One

gravy

lol

im not slowing down, but probably wont be speeding up anytime soon either, but i never have a system down, all of them run all the time, well two at least, but the third is my dads and it turns in at least one wu a week, so i am consistent, and persistent ;)

i notice alot of people get 15 pc's folding, then all of a sudden drop to one or two or none, then they fall way down, must have gotten found out running it on school lab pc's :lol:

gonna be heading towards the top 50 in the next few weeks a customers 2000+ gets fired up from tommorow evening and then my bro's 2400+ from wednesday and also my GF wants me to build her an athlon system probably a 2500+ in a couple of weeks so you guys watch out cos the frankys lilttle folding crew are coming soon

lol

im not slowing down, but probably wont be speeding up anytime soon either, but i never have a system down, all of them run all the time, well two at least, but the third is my dads and it turns in at least one wu a week, so i am consistent, and persistent ;)

i notice alot of people get 15 pc's folding, then all of a sudden drop to one or two or none, then they fall way down, must have gotten found out running it on school lab pc's :lol:

Or the $400.00 + a month electric bill!

:foldon: