Saleen S7=ownage

the ME Four-Twelve goes from 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds, 0-100 mph in 6.2 seconds and it will blister through the quarter mile in 10.6 seconds at 142.0 mph. The estimated top speed of the ME Four-Twelve is 248 mph (400 km/h). The vehicle is designed and packaged to achieve outstanding thermal performance under extreme operating conditions.

Talk about fast...^^^^

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i win the lottery, i'm buying an S7, with a top speed of 230+ mph, its the beast. its got the looks too, only 1m tall and gull wing doors.

needs a big spoiler though.

oh yea, here is steve saleen himself, saying that @ redline in 6th gear, its possbile to hit 223 mph, which means that it wont do 230 + unless you give it a new engine or transmission

Proof

and NO it doesn't need a big spoiler....considering @ 160mph this could stick to the road if it was upside down & and it would just look plain horrible...read the first paragraph of that link ;)

Edited by sdy284

If you think they're actually going to produce the 412...you're delirious

EDIT:::

Bigears...where did yo read that it'll do 230+ ??

EDIT #2

I would also take the Lamborghini Murcielago over the S7 any day of the week

Click

They said that about the Viper too B)

Edited by txtiggerr

does it really matter? i mean hell.. it would pretty sweet to have them as TOYS, and nothing more.

get real, ur not gonna drive a ME, viper venom, or anything over 80k on public streets.

ur not gonna even be going faster than 90 mph in the world, other than a drag strip or the german autobahn.

my money would go towards a ME or mclaren..

Edited by IoDd64

does it really matter? i mean hell.. it would pretty sweet to have them as TOYS, and nothing more.

get real, ur not gonna drive a ME, viper venom, or anything over 80k on public streets.

ur not gonna even be going faster than 90 mph in the world, other than a drag strip or the german autobahn.

mine would be on ME or mclaren..

Really? because if i had a viper or a porsche 911 i sure as hell would drive it on normal streets. Also, driving over 90mph isn't really that fast...

• 2 weeks later...
People go 90 on the highway all the time.

And if I won the lottery, I'd probably get a Bugatti Veyron:

1,001 HP

V16 (Well, a W16, two V8s fused together)

250 MPH

yea, if they ever release the dang thing!

Actually, the car that i really want right now (the the common man can afford) is the Chrysler Crossfire SRT6... Its got a Supercharged, intercooled 3.2l v6 that puts out 330 HP and 310 ft pounds torque and puts you in the 0-60 in 5.2 seconds... Its got a 6 speed man. transmission that enables the car to max out at around 202 mph. Its got performance wheels, suspension, engine, sporty interior as well as a sleek exterior....

http://www.chrysler.com/crossfire/features/lineup/index.html