Do Not Cheat...

darreljaeger83

Oh...I just realized in one of my posts...I said that I destroyed kittens and puppies, and NO I haven't done that nor will I...thats just wrong. Anyway, the mouse, motor, and desk caught on fire because the mousewheel just got so hot, and the clicker on the mousewheel vaporized or something. All I know is that it burned my hand, saw flames, and my desk is singed a bit.

~DJ :foldon::typing:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell are u talking about?

Anyway, I was talking from experience, and Im sorry about cheating. So whenever you see my scroll score, subtract 15000 from that.

~DJ :foldon::typing:

I htink it was 1500

And i think he said the mouse lasted like 45 seconds

thats awsome i gota mouse that i would like to try that on lol hahaha cuz i dont dare try it on my 60$$ mircrosoft wireless optical mouse this beast was free!!!

Edited by Fireonice

a gutted wireless mouse by micro and a spin brush pro can get about 8000 scrolls in 10 seconds, and if you mod it right it will even do clicks. i got about 1000 clicks in a few seconds it was funny to watch, the spin brush pro without the detachable tip moves up and down insanely fast, put it right ontop of the button on a gutted mouse and thier ya go, i tought this was amuseing, but i wouldent do it to get stats being that you haft to manualy hold it thier, and it would allso be cheating

And now, I shall pull a rabbit out of my hat!

Pardon me?

Could you pull a little harder?

I love watching electronic and electrical parts blowing up, just not when it's a good, valuable, or necessary part.